Thursday 28 December 2023

You Are My Favourite Hooooman

Hi bloggers!  I started today's card by selecting a piece of aqua card to use for the background.  Using The Pet Pals Stamp set, I inked the paw print in black and stamped two pieces of white card. I lightly inked the edges of both of them with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink then matted both of them with a black mat.  I added mounting foam to the back of them and attached them to the sides of the card.  I cut Buddy out of a piece of dark brown card, added the extra ears and sunglasses cut in black.  I cut an envelope in white and added a pink heart as well as a pink flower and leaves, which I added to his tail.  I stamped the sentiment You Are My Favourite Hooooman from the stamp set and cut it out with a small rectangular die.  I inked it lightly with Tumbled Glass Distress ink while still in the die.  I added mounting foam to the back and seated it above Buddy.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/4" in size.  All for now, Sue x 







 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Marion Scott said...

A really cute card Sue, love the sentiment
Marion S x

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A cute doggie card with a fun sentiment. Yvonne xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
He is a very cute pet thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a cute card, love the paw prints and the sentiment, perfect.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

hazel young said...

Fabulous card and sentiment Sue xx Hazel

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Another adorable pooch post with a perfect sentiment to accompany him. Love it …

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Another cute Buddy card and I think the stamp set compliments the dies perfectly. I am sure any animal lover would really appreciate receiving a card like this.

Lisbeth

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - absolutely adorable! Love it! Colleen xx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, such a brilliant card, love the Hoooooman! Bx

Anonymous said...

This range is so sweet and everyone knows someone who has a pet. WakeyL

Anonymous said...

i love this pet series sue a must havre for people who have pets xxxxxxxjune Horrroks

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely fun card. I saw several dogs at the vet's this morning but none of them were as cute as Buddy :-)

Frances

sued99 said...

Love this! X

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A great card for all the dog lovers, brilliant sentiment to go with Buddy

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Such a cute card Sue x buddy looks so cool in his sunglasses x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

... And this is my favourite dog!!!! :D
Adorable card, so COOL!!
Happy New Year to you Sue, and to everyone!

Judy Hollers said...

Buddy looks cool in those sunglasses. Precious card. Hugs. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Pawprintx4 said...

This little terrier is perfect to represent my "fur nephew", Spencer. Spencer is a really cool Russell Terrier. Cute card & funny saying.
Stephanie K