Sunday 3 December 2023

For You

Good Sunday morning all!  I started with a piece of white card, then I cut the Art Deco Ornate Tile out of silver sparkle card.  I nipped the die in half and glued each of the pieces to the top and bottom edges of the card.  I cut a small white circle using the Double Stitched Circles.  I added mounting foam to the back of the circle then attached it to a piece of card covered with a sticky adhesive piece.  I peeled the backing paper off, attached the circle then added the Art Deco For You sentiment to the centre of it and sprinkled Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz on the remaining sticky area.  I added it to the centre of the dies.  I used some silver glittered tape from my stash and added it to the sides of the card.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished simensions are 7 1/2"  x  7 1/2"  in size.  All for now, Sue x 







 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a stunning sparkling white and silver colour sample today, the close ups show the detail on this card, beautiful.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful card, this die is one of my favourites from the art deco collection
Marion S x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Thank you a lovely sparkley card today.
We have had a little snow fall last night.
Take care all Kitty.

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a beautiful card today. Love the sparkle. Snow is with us in Crewe.Hugs to all that visit today x

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful sparkly Art Deco card today. Yvonne xx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. I love all your art deco cards as a rule Sue ... but today's ² know why. Normally I fall in love with these as soon as I open them. I don't know if it is the upside down half circles that are putting me off . So sorry Sue. Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today.
Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds Please stay safe and well 🙏

Beryl said...

Love the card.

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a very stylish card today. I love the way the dies do all the work in the design.

Lisbeth

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - such a striking design - absolutely love it! Colleen xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Such a beautiful card, elegant in its simplicity. Sorry I didn’t get to comment on yesterday’s lovely card with the beautiful stained glass maple leaves

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ! WakeyL

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What a stunning card! I love silver and white combination.
Hugs x
Heather T

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a beautiful card, very classy in the silver and white. Bx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a very nice CAS card and I should think reasonably quick to make. Always good to have a quick card or two up our sleeves.

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Lovely sparkly Art Deco card today

sued99 said...

Lovely clean looking sparkly card. X

hazel young said...

Lovely card Sue xx