Sunday 24 December 2023

Birthday Wishes

Good Sunday morning all!  I selected a piece of pixied card from my background stash to use for today's card.  I used Aqua Lagoon Pixie Powders to make the piece.Using the Art Deco Oval Frame, I cut the entire die out of silver sparkle card.  I backed it with the pixied card, then cut the smaller rectangle out of it.  I added mounting foam to the back of the outer frame, then added it to another piece of card.  I recessed the smaller rectangle into the die cut. I cut the Art Deco Birthday Wishes sentiment out of leftover pixied card, then shadowed it in black and glued it to the card.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/4"  x  7 1/2"  in size.  All for now, Sue x




                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, gorgeous, stunning, love it, my favourite colours too, massive tick & thumbs up from me.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A bright and beautiful card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, stunning card and a quick make if you have pixie powdered paper in your stash. Love it

I’d like to wish Sue and her family and all that visit your blog a very Happy Christmas and good wishes for 2024.
Also, Stephanie, if you are looking in, we hope to see you in the New Year.

Marion S x

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue. Merry Christmas xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful!
I wish you and everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - absolutely gorgeous, loving the colours too! Colleen xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Love the aqua and silver colours on today’s beautiful art deco card
Merry Christmas everyone

Love and hugs
Pat

Anonymous said...

Love the colour and background as well as being a huge fan of this collection. WakeyL

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a very classy card today. Wishing you and all the crafters, a very Merry Christmas. Bx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love this gorgeous card, pixied card and silver sparkle are the perfect match.

In case we are all a little busy tomorrow :-) I would like to now wish Sue and everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I hope Santa is good to you all.

Frances

Anonymous said...

A very pretty card sue my favourite colour a lovey card for anyone to receive i would like to wish dear sue and all on our blog a happy christmas have a lovely time God bless JUNE HOROCKS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sued99 said...

A really pretty card. X

Judy Hollers said...

The aqua Pixie Powders are beautiful on this card. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hugs.

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
What a fabulous card and in my favourite colours!
Hugs x
Heather T