Monday 18 December 2023

Just Because

Hello crafters!  I selected a piece of pale green card to use for the background.  Using the Double Stitched Circles, I cut two circular frames out of white card.  I added the frames with mounting foam to the background.  I cut Mittens twice.  Once in white card and once in slate grey card.  I added some details with markers to the cats.  I cut an envelope in white and added a pink heart then attached it to the grey cat's mouth.  I added a little grey mouse to the other cat's frame.  I cut the Just Because sentiment in black and glued it to the upper left corner and added some pink hearts as accents.  In the lower corner, I added some pink flowers cut from the Pinwheel Florals and accented them with white leaves.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x 







 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Another great card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a beautiful card today, when you see all the close ups you can appreciate all the detail on the dies, even to the little tiny bow on the end of the ribbon, amazing.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a lovely card, Mittens is so cute
Marion S x

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card for a cat lover. Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A lovely card. Mittens is so sweet and I love the way you have done the details.

Barbara V

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
Lovely card today.mittens is a great card. Hugs to all that visit today x

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a really pretty card today, love the little accents. Bx

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue, I love the Mittens die and what a treat to see two of them on a card together.

Lisbeth

Anonymous said...

great card today sue one to please so many people stay safe my friends xxxxJune horrocks

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Another cute card! Mittens is adorable I love the colours you e used.
Hugs x
Heather T

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Another lovely card with Mittens, so cute
Frances and Colleen thank you for your good wishes for my husband, we’re off to the hospital today for a CT scan

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Fabulous card I love all the extra details you've included

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, what could be better than one Mittens on a card? why two Mittens of course! I love this card and the colours used.

Pat L - hope all went well at the hospital.

Frances

sued99 said...

Very cute card. X

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - what a gorgeous card, I love your Pet Pals so much! Colleen xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Great post - love your pet pals and like I said yesterday prefer the dogs but the kitty is a cutie as well…