Monday 4 December 2023

Have A Joyful Christmas

 Hello crafters!  I selected a piece of antique gold card to use for the background.  I cused the Plume Corner and cut it into the card in each of the four corners.  I covered a piece of white card with a sticky adhesive sheet, then attached it to the background.  I used Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz on the exposed adhesive areas.  next I used the Round Corner Squares and I cut a multi-layered frame.  I cut a wider white base and added a thin black frame on top of it.  I added it to the centr of the card with mounting foam.  I cut the Have A Joyful Christmas sentiment in black and glued it inside the frame.  Using the Classic Poinsettia die set, I cut two small poinsettias out of gold glittered card.  I assembled the flowers and added them to the corner of the frame with some white leaves as accents.  The card was completed with white, black and gold mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8"  x  8"  in size.  All for now, Sue x





 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card the plumes are so versatile thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

Lovely card. I love the background and the gold colour.

Barbara V

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A fabulous card.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A truly exquisite card today with your beautiful Plume corners & I love your Poinsettia flowers in the gold glittered card. Yvonne xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful card
Marion S x

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Wow! Today’s card is stunning!
Hugs x
Heather T

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a beautiful card today I love the background and plume dies.Hugs to all that visit today x

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A beautiful elegant post…

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a beautiful card today. Love the effect created with the plume dies in the corners. It is a shame that the finished card is so big which adds to the postage. Perhaps it will have to be hand delivered instead.

Lisbeth

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh what a beautiful card today, going to make this later, I am sure I have all the ingredients it is stunning.

Stay safe healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

BridgetCG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, this card is gorgeous, love the gold poinsettias. Stay safe everyone. Bx

sued99 said...

Gorgeous card. The poinsettias are the perfect finishing touch. X

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - absolutely gorgeous card, and I love how you’ve cut the plumes into the background - I always forget I can do that! Colleen xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Stunning card and the gold glittered poinsettias are gorgeous

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Anonymous said...

Classy card Sue. WakeyL

Tina said...

Hi Sue

Really beautiful card today

Tina E X

Anonymous said...

hi sue todays card is lovely i love the gold flowers very rich and special a card to tresure

Anonymous said...

JUNE HORROCKS xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

A Beautiful card to treasure thank you sue June Horrocks

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a gorgeous card and just the style that the Plume Corner was designed for. Love the gold glittered poinsettias as well.

Frances

Judy Hollers said...

A beautiful and very elegant card. Love it!

Ann Topp said...

Good Evening Sue and all that visit today. I just love those plumes corners. They are fabulous.. And What A compliment to the gold glitter poinsettias. I really like this one. Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

ursula said...

Beautiful card, my new die to play with, so many ideas in my head for it....great to see it as a Christmas card too...luv Ursula xx

Pawprintx4 said...

What an elegant Christmas card. I love these corner dies.
Hope are all well today,
Stephanie K

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel