Sunday 10 December 2023

Have A Paw-some Day

Good Sunday morning all!  I started with a piece of Silver Sparkle alcohol ink card and used an assortment of alcohol inks across it in a diagonal manner.  I cut the piece in half then trimmed a V shape off of the sides.  Using the Pet Pal Stamps, I stamped the paw print using Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide ink on a piece of white card.  I added the alcohol inked card to the sides of the paw prints so they were going up the centre.  I cut Mittens in white and added some black spots.  I put an envelope in her mouth with a pink heart and a pink flower on her near the tail.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the Looped Rectangles.  I used some Raspberry distress ink around the sentment beforw removing it from the die.  I added it to the side with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 3/4"  x  8"  in size.  All for now, Sue x 








                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very cute card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Stunning colourful and so creative Christmas card, Mittens is really the star of the stage!! :D

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh what a cute card, love the stripes and the cat with the paws running up the front triangle, great idea.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a lovely I my daughter has two more kittens. Hugs to all that visit today x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A lively colourful card. Mitten is so cute.

Barbara V

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Great fun card - this cute die collection is fast becoming a favourite…

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - this is stunning! I’m a big fan of alcohol ink backgrounds, and Mittens is just gorgeous too! Colleen xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is absolutely adorable! Mittens is so cute I love how you’ve done the background.
Hugs x
Heather T

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Love the alcohol ink background and the paw print triangle could be a Christmas tree with mitten at the top, very cute

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue what a lovely and very creative card, love the colourful background. Bx

Anonymous said...

Very colourful background to cheer a dark day here. Sweet card. WakeyL

Dj from kettering said...



Lovely.

Doreen x

sued99 said...

I love this die set and have just made a Christmas card with it. Love today’s card. X

Anonymous said...

love the card sue cat lovers would treasure it xxxxxxxxxJunne horrocks stay safe my friends xxxxx