Tuesday 12 December 2023

Merry & Bright

 Hello there my crafty friends!  I selected a piece of silver sparkle card and randomly added alcohol inks to it.  I added some gold ink on top of the alcohol ink by picking it up off my craft mat with a texture stamp and stamping it randomly over the top.  I cut the outer frame from the Stained Glass Candle in white.  I glued the alcohol inked piece to the middle of it.  Using the Tidal Sands embossing folder, I embossed a piece of white card.  I sprayed it with glue, then sprinkled Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz over it.  I attached my frame to the middle then added an ornament from the Opulent Bauble die set cut in white and backed in white.  I cut the beaded hanger from the Bauble Branch and attached the bauble to the end of it.  I cut several pieces from the Foliage Pieces and added them to the top of the bauble.  I cut the Merry & Bright sentiment from the Festive Wordie sheets and attached it at the top of the card across the beaded hanger.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensios are 6 3/4"  x  8" in size.  All for now, Sue x






                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a beautiful creation today, colourful in the background surrounded with the white, looks amazing, thank you for this one Sue xx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Wow what a beauty thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous festive card.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful Merry & Bright bauble card today. Yvonne xx

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - wow, what a gorgeous creation! Absolutely love it! Colleen xx

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a lovely card perfect.Hugs to all that visit today x

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A great post with the white setting it off perfectly…

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a gorgeous card, and the sentiment is perfect for the lovely colourful background. Bx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful card, certainly is merry and bright
Marion S x

Suemac said...

Beautiful

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Wow! Today’s card is stunning.
Hugs x
Heather T

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the background this background paper and others would sell should you ever decide to add such a thing to your line. It's a lot of product to waste should you not get it right. Lovely card. WakeyL

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely splash of colour. You couldn't miss this card on the mantlepiece could you? A really lovely idea to make a larger card with just one bauble.

Lisbeth

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
A beautiful Christmas Card today Sue. I love all the colours on this one .. And It's lovely to see a white bauble as the centre piece instead of the shiny coloured ones. Yes I really like this. Another one to pick me up this morning thankyou.
Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

THANKYOU EVERYONE for your lovely get well messages, they really gave me a lift when I read them. But this morning I really don't feel much better ... I think it's going to run its course so I will have to be patient and keep up with medicine and antibiotics. Thankyou all again x

Anonymous said...

what a stunner today sue all the colours a gift indeed xxxxxxxxxJune Horrocks xxxxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Your sentiment is so appropriate for this beautiful card, a very merry and bright background for the Christmas bauble

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a beautiful card that is indeed merry and bright. Love the background for the bauble on the main white background, gorgeous.

Frances

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue, love the bauble against the bright background xx Hazel

Judy Hollers said...

Beautiful card. Love the alcohol ink background. Wow!

sued99 said...

Gorgeous card. X

Lynne L said...

Gorgeous card I love the bright colours and the pretty white frame

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

Beautiful card, love the bright background. The bauble is lovely and really stands out.

Barbara V

Betty McAlister said...

Morning Sue. A beautiful Christmas card with a gorgeous background. X

Pawprintx4 said...

Simply gorgeous card and the background really sets off the white. I love this colorful background.
Stephanie K