Saturday 30 December 2023

For You

Hello bloggers!  I selected amethyst card to use as the background.  Using the Art Deco Rosette, I cut it twice, once out of antique gold card and once out of gold mirror card.  I used the gold mirror die cut to shadow the antique gold die cut.  I added it to the middle of the background with mounting foam.  I cut the Art Deco Fan Border out of antique gold card.  I cut it down the middle of the die to create two borders.  I cut a thin strip of antique gold card and glued it to both pf the borders on the cut side.  I attached the borders to the sides of the card.  I cut the middle die from the Rosette out of amethyst card and glued it to the middle of the Rosette.  I cut the Art Deco For You sentiment out of both antique gold and gold mirror card, then shadowed it and glued it to the centre of the card.  The card was complete with white, antique gold and amethyst card mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  8 3/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x





 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, stunning sample today, Amethyst & Gold what a fabulous combination. brilliant.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith XXX

Marion Scott said...

Hello Sue, a beautiful card and a perfect colour choice
Marion S x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card thank you lovely colour.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Beautiful card Sue x your art deco rosette and border look amazing in gold with the amethyst x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Anonymous said...

love this card sue the boarder is beautiful the gold is perfect stay safe my friendsxxxxxxxxxx June Horrocks

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Beautiful art deco card, love the rosette

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

sued99 said...

What a great colour combination. X

Anonymous said...

Art Deco ❤️. WakeyL

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - more stunning Art Deconess! Absolutely beautiful! Colleen xx

Beryl said...

Beautiful card.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, my apologies for not leaving a comment yesterday but I loved the colours and simplicity of the design. Today's card is equally as good, love amethyst and antique/ mirror gold.

Frances

Pawprintx4 said...

Love the doubled mirror card used with this die. A lovely card.
Stephanie K

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Today’s card is so beautiful!
Hugs x
Heather T