Wednesday 13 December 2023

Fabulous Friend

Hello bloggers!   I selected a piece of Ocean card to use for the background. I cut the inner die from the Art Deco Ornate Tile three times in white and three times in black card.  I used the black die cuts as shadows behind the white die cuts.  I arranged all three in the middle of the card and used a long, thin piece of white card to weave it between the three dies.  I added mounting foam and tape to secure the dies.  I cut the Art Deco Grand Label out of teal card and backed it with teal card.  I seated it in the centre of the dies.  I cut the Art Deco Fabulous Friend sentiment out of both white and black card.  I shadowed the sentiment and glued it to the Grand Label.  I cut four of the corners from the Art Deco Ornate Labels and glued them into the corners.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/4"  x  11 1/2"  in size.  All for now, Sue x





 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Another lovely card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful card and isn’t the ocean card a pretty colour
Marion S x

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a lovely card I love the colours. Hugs to all that visit today x

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A great post and particularly like the colours…

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A lovely card.

Barbara V

Beryl said...

Beautiful card.

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, wow what a gorgeous creation and using some of my most favourite colour combinations, stunning, brilliant.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. And Wow what a beautiful sight. I love the colours so clean and crisp. This Reminds me of when you used to make those lovely buckle cards. I love looking back on older posts. Especially when I have time to browse back.. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today.Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, todays card is really beautiful. I love all the elements. Bx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card and like Ann, I loved your buckle cards although I never had any success trying to make them.

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours too - Colleen xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Fabulous card in beautiful colours!
Hugs x
Heather T

Anonymous said...

Another deco card; what's not to like. WakeyL

Dj from kettering said...



Lovely card,



Doreen x

Pawprintx4 said...

Just Beautiful!
Stephanie K

sued99 said...

Beautiful colour and lovely to see a buckle card. X

Anonymous said...

i love this one the colours are perfect thank you so much thanks love you so much June horrocks’s xxxxxxxxx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a fabulous card for a fabulous friend. Love the mix of ocean and teal with a splash of white.

Frances

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue xx Hazel