Friday 1 December 2023

Just Because

 Hello there my crafty friends!  I cut Buddy from the Pet Pal collection in tan card.  I added his floppy ears and put sunglasses on him.  I cut the envelope in white and added a red heart to it then put it in his mouth.  I added a small red flower to his tail.  I cut a piece of white card and added strips of the Monochrome Paper Pad to the top and bottom edges of the card.  I added a thin black strip across both sides.  I attached Buddy on the right then added the Just Because sentiment cut in black and several red hearts.  The card was completed with white, red and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  7 1/2" in size.  All for now, Sue x






                                                      Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A great card thank you he is a handsome chap.
Take care all Kitty.

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, Buddy is great as is your just because card, lovely
Marion S x

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a really cute card with Buddy this morning. Bx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Buddy is so adorable & bringing love to someone just because he can. Fabulous card. Yvonne xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a lovely fellow Buddy is and he has a letter just for us with hearts all over it, so cute, lovely sample.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A great card.
B xx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Who wouldn't love to see Buddy on a card. He is actually quite versatile and could represent many different breeds of dog. What a happy chappy he is!

Lisbeth

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
Buddy is so lovely and cute.to all that visit today x

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Buddy is just the cutest! Who wouldn’t be thrilled to receive today’s card?
Hugs x
Heather T

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Love it, and whilst Milo is my favourite it is a close thing with buddy. I know I'd love to receive this and I'm not a dog person so it would make anyone smile....

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - what a gorgeous card, I absolutely adore Buddy! Colleen xx

Anonymous said...

i’m so pleased to see our friend buddy the card is great a card i would llove to receive xxxxxxxx June Horrocks

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

LOVE Buddy with his sunglasses

sued99 said...

Great card. Love these new dies and have just treated myself to two of the sets. X


Liz said...

Love this, such a cute design. xx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I loved this card during the launch. Buddy is so cute and I still love his shades.

Frances

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel