Friday 22 December 2023

Best Wishes

 Hi crafters!  I cut the Stained Glass Tulips die's outer die in bth white and black.  I shadowed the white die cut with the black one, then cut the middle die in white.  I layered it up on the outer die.  I cut the Tulip in black and added a white backing to it.  I cut the die again in Soft Lavender, green and amethyst card.  I used the fall away pieces from each cut to paper piece them back into place.  I cut the die one last time out of white card that had been glittered with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz.  I paper pieced it in for the background to the tulips.  I used the Round Corner Squares and cut a white frame.  I added it over the card with mounting foam.  I cut the Best Wishes sentiment out of Soft Lavender card and added it to a white backing piece then attached it to the bottom o the frame.  The card was completed with white and soft lavender mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2" x  7 3/4" in size.  All for now, Sue x







 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a really pretty card with the Tulip Stained Glass die. Not long until we start seeing the spring flowers appearing. Bx

Marion Scott said...

Hello Sue, a very pretty card. I don't have this die but it is on my list for a new year purchase
Marion S x

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, the tulips are such a majestic flower and perfect for this sample, love it, and I think I saw some white glitter or I may have been mistaken.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Oh what a sweet card this is thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
I love your beautiful tulip stained glass card & can't wait to see them growing again. Yvonne xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is so pretty I love all your stained glass dies!
Hugs x
Heather T

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A beautiful card. These stained glass flowers work so well with the white background…

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. I love this card and although I am not a lover of the stained glass dies, doesn't mean I don't like the end product ... In fact this particular one means a great deal to me. As The Tulip flower is the flower emblem of my favourite place in the whole world. Tulip for Turkey. And a beautiful card too. So thank thankyou Sue for reviving some holiday memories for me.
Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

sued99 said...

A very pretty card. A reminder of spring is just what we need at the moment. X

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - what a beautiful card, and I love how you’ve paper pieced glitterbitz card for the background - makes it look like snow! Colleen xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

Lovely card. The tulips are beautiful and I love the background.

Barbara V

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. The lovely thing about these stained glass dies is that they are so versatile. You can dress them up as much or as little as you want and the resulting card is always so stunning.

Lisbeth

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card with the stained glass tulip, my favourite spring flower. I love the little bit of glitter too

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Judy Hollers said...

Beautiful card. Love the tulips!

Pawprintx4 said...

Very cheerful & spring like. Love to paper piece.
Stephanie K

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a beautiful card and I love it.

Frances

Stella Munn said...

So pretty. Love paper piecing and this is beautiful. Thanks Sue. Happy Christmas x

Betty McAlister said...

Hi Sue. A beautiful card, crisp and clean. Spring is just around the corner xx

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel