Thursday 25 January 2024

Thank You For Pet Sitting

 Hi bloggers!  I started today's card by stamping hearts from the Pet Pals Stamp set all over a piece of white card.  I used Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar Distress inks to stamp the heart.  I cut an aperture in the middle using the Double Stitched Ovals.  I cut a white frame to go around the aperture and added it with mounting foam.  I added mounting foam to the back of the background and attached a piece of blush pink card.  I cut Milo out of tan card.  I added two darker brown ears.  I cut the doggie sweater in raspberry card and I added a white envelope with a pink heart to his mouth.  I stamped the sentiment from the Pet Pals stamp set and cut it out with the Double Stitched Rectangles.  I inked the die befor removing it with Picked Raspberry ink.  I added the sentiment to the frame with mounting foam.  I also added a small pink flower to the edge of the frame and pink hearts inside the frame.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  8 1/4" in size.  All for now, Sue x





 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another gorgeous doggy pet sample, the pink hearts are a perfect backdrop to show off the dies, brilliant.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, another great card that could also be used fir Valentine’s Day
Marion S x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A brilliant card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A great card.
B xx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a really great Thank you card, love the stamped hearts background. Bx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous doggy card. Yvonne xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A fab post today even with a pink backdrop!!! You definitely need to do some more pets…

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Such a lovely card again today. I think that all the pet dies are so lovely, I don't think you could make a card with them that I didn't like.

Lisbeth

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - wow, I absolutely love this! Another adorable doggo! Colleen xx

sued99 said...

What a cute card. X

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Brilliant card Sue x milo looks so proud taking pride of place in the frame x I love it x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Fabulous card but there again all the cards made with Milo and his friends are so cute and fabulous! Maybe I should make a card like this for me as I’ve been dog sitting for 3 months lol!
Hugs x
Heather T

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
Awwwwww this is so sweet and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
This one I will have to make for when we go to Turkey in May. Our lovely little Alfie ... who is so much like your Rufus die ... is going to stay with my son and his wife while we are away ... And I feel I just have to make this one for them . What a great idea to thank them with. As always Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to receive a thank you card and I'm sure if you were the recipient you'd be delighted to receive it. WakeyL

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a really sweet card featuring adorable Milo and a lovely way to say thank you to someone.

Frances

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Without the sentiment this would make a beautiful Valentines card

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

hazel young said...

Such a fun and gorgeous card xx

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Lovely card Milo is so cute!

Liz said...

Cute card!
Liz xx