Wednesday 31 January 2024

Best Wishes

 Hello there my crafty friends!  I selected a piece of blush pink card to use as the background.  I cut the Stained Glass Sunflower outer die twice out of white card.  I offset them and matted them together and added it to the top of the card.  I cut the middle die in black and added it on to the previous layers.  I cut the centre die with two pieces of white card.  I used the second piece (that was just embossed with the design) and coloured it with markers.  I added a piece of sticky adhesive sheet and trimmed it to the edge of the circle.  I peeled the backing paper off and added the white die cut to it.  I used Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz on the exposed adhesive.  I cut the Best Wishes in black and added it to a white shadow backing die.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  8 1/2" in size.  All for now, Sue x
















                                                                                 
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

hazel young said...

Pretty card Sue xx Hazel

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, love it. I have the die so will have a play. Brilliant sample.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A very pretty card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a lovely card today, beautiful flowers. Bx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful flowery card today. Yvonne x

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a very pretty card, love the colour choices
Marion S x

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - gorgeous card, and a stunning colour combination- love it! Colleen xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Your stained glass sunflower looks gorgeous especially with that touch of glitter

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Scottydog said...

A lovely card, I particularly like the black layer which makes it pop. Thank you Sue.

sued99 said...

This so pretty. X

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, what a very pretty card this is, I love it. On first seeing it I did not immediately recognise it as the Sunflower die, I thought it was a daisy or maybe a gerbera die that I had missed! It just shows how versatile your dies are, with just a change of colour you can create a new variety :-).

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Todays card is very pretty I love the touch of glitter

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
What a pretty card!
Hugs x
Heather T