Monday 1 July 2024

Merry Christmas

 Hello crafters!  I cut two of the Poinsettia Ribbon Wave die with a piece of black card on top of a piece of white card.  This gave me two embossed pieces of white card that I was able to use to colour the images.  Once I finished colouring them, I covered both of them with a piece of sticky adhesive sheet.  I peeled the backing paper off then added the black die cuts to each of them.  I coated them with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz, then trimmed the excess sticky sheet from around the edges. I added small flatback pearls to each of the poinsettia centres as accents.   I glued them both to a piece of white card.  I cut the Noble Merry Christmas die in Ruby Red card and glued it to the middle of the card between the two die cuts.  The card was completed with white and red mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  9"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x






                                                                                
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

This post is fabulous. The ribbon borders are so effective and are some of my favourite elements of the last launch

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
I love today’s card the ribbon border dies are fabulous!
Hugs x
Heather T

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a beautiful card, I love the Ribbon wave dies. Bx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, lovely card, do love the ribbon wave dies. Love Jean xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very pretty card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a beautiful Christmas card, I have all the dies in this collection so I can have a play. The close up photo's look amazing with all the glittery details.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. You have certainly shown us what wonderful cards can be made using the ribbon wave dies. Although it is a clean and simple card, you have not held back on all the Christmas colours and the sparkle. Love it.

Lisbeth

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. I loved these ribbon dies when you showcased them on the launch. I think they will be a great asset for batch making. A beautiful card Sue. Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

Liz said...

Beautiful Christmas card.
Liz xx

Scottydog said...

A lovely card made with your new ribbon dies which were my favourites from the Christmas release. Thank you Sue.

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely Christmas card with the poinsettia ribbon wave die, it’s clean and simple which I like but with traditional Christmas colours

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A beautiful card. Clean and simple yet it has a little extra. Love the sentiment die too.

Love Helen xxx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely clean style of card. The Ribbon Wave dies are probably my favourites from the launch along with the noble Merry Christmas as used here.

Frances

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue
Simply stunning!
Crafty hugs Michelle Stanley xxx

sued99 said...

Gorgeous card x

Judy Hollers said...

Love the poinsettia ribbon waves. Beautiful card! Hugs.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card & it has my favourite Poinsettia flowers on it. I love these ribbon wave dies. Yvonne xx

hazel young said...

Stunning card Sue xx Hazel