Monday 22 July 2024

Tis The Season

Hi bloggers!  I started today's card by cutting two of the Stained Glass Rectangles in white and matting them together.  Using the Stylish Poinsettia die set, I cut three different sized flowers out of  Ruby Red card.  I assembled the flowers and added yellow centres.  I seated the flowers on the right side of the card, then added green leaves and berry stems as accents.  I cut the Tis The Season sentiment in red and added it to a white shadow backing die.  I attached the sentiment in the left corner with mounting foam.  I cut a larger piece of white card and ran double sided tape around the edges, then coated it with Iced Snow. The card was completed with white and red mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  

https://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/product/creative-expressions-sue-wilson-festive-stylish-poinsettia-craft-die/

I just wanted to let you know that the July Die Release Blog Launch starts here tomorrow morning at 6am, hope to see you back here then!  All for now, Sue x





                                                                                 

                                                            Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, absolutely stunning! Looking forward to your new launch tomorrow. Love Jean xxx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue a beautiful creation, so classic and elegant
Marion S x

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another gorgeous Christmas card, this is elegant and classy, I love it, also it is easy to batch make, white on white with a hint of red, love it.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Traditional and classy. WakeyL

sued99 said...

A gorgeous card. Excited for tomorrow. X

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Just my sort of card today. Love the poinsettia although I would probably have to add a bit more glitter, but that is just me.

Lisbeth

Scottydog said...

A lovely traditional Christmas card. Looking forward to tomorrow. Thank you Sue.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card with my favourite Poinsettia flowers. Yvonne xx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, an absolutely gorgeous card. I love the CAS style but with extra punch from the striking poinsettias and the glittered edge.

Frances

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful traditional and elegant card for Christmas with the gorgeous poinsettia flowers. Looking forward to tomorrow

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A beautiful card today. One of my favourites.

Looking forward to your new launch tomorrow, but may be late for some as away from home tomorrow.

Love Helen xxx

Judy Hollers said...

I love the red, white and green——so Christmasy and beautiful. A very elegant card.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Beautiful and my kind of card...

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, such a gorgeous card, love it. Bx

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Sorry I’ve missed a couple of posts life just gets in the way! Your card is so beautiful!
Hugs x
Heather T

BenteS said...

So gorgeous:))

Beryl said...

Beautiful card.