Saturday 27 July 2024

All The Best

 Hello there my crafty friends!  I cut the Skylines Background out of both antique gold card and black card.  I used the black die cut as an offset shadow behind the gold die cut.  I backed it with white card.  I used the Double Stitched Rectangles to make a white frame and added it with mounting foam over the background.  From the Travel In Style die set, I cut the car out of black card and attached it to the lower corner of the frame.  I cut the airplane from the set out of black card.   I cut the banner out of white card and stamped it with All The Best and attached it to the plane, then added the plane to the top of the frame.  The card was completed with white, black and antique gold mats and layers.  The finished dimension are 6 3/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x





















                                                                           
                                                     Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another gorgeous art deco sample, love the little plane with the banner flying over the top, a nice touch.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

hazel young said...

Awesome card Sue xx Hazel

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Another very elegant card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous Art Deco card with your little plane & car adding to the scene. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A fabulous card.
B xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, beautiful card. Love Jean xxx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A very elegant and chic post. Love it…

Scottydog said...

Love all your Art Deco cards, the finishing touches just make it. Thank you Sue.

Anonymous said...

Your Art Deco range is always a pleaser. WakeyL

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. The thing I love about the skyline background is that it is gender neutral and depending on the details that you add can define it as a more masculine or feminine creation.

Lisbeth

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
I love the skyline background and the car and plane make lovely finishing touches to this beautiful card
Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a very elegant and striking card today. Bx

Michelle Stanley said...

Dear Sue
A very elegant card, my two aunts love Art Deco.
Crafty hugs Michelle Stanley xxx

sued99 said...

Love this card. X

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, sorry I missed yesterday, I did like the clean simplicity of the card and the traditional colours. I love today's card, it is my favourite design. Beautiful background, lovely car and the gorgeous little plane.

Frances

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A striking card. Very elegant.

Love Helen xxx