Thursday 22 February 2024

Just For You

Hello crafters!  I embossed a piece of white card with the Padded Quilt embossing folder.  Using the Clipped Corner Rectangles, I cut a multi-layered frame with a wider white base and a thinner frame cut from Soft Lavender card on top.  I added mounting foam to the back of the frame and added a piece of white card with a sticky adhsive sheet to it.  I peeled the backing paper off and coated it with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz.  I attached it to the embossed background with mounting foam.  I cut the Layered Coneflowers in shades of purple and lilac.  I cut the stems and leaves in shades of green.  I assembled the flowers and arranged them inside the frame.  I cut the Just For You sentiment in Amethyst card and added it to a white shadow backing piece.  I added it underneath the frame with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/4" in size.  All for now, Sue x








                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a beautiful sample today, love the lavender and white combination on the flowers, resting inside the frames and on a bed made with the stunning embossing folder. A card for any occasion this time using the Just for You sentiment die. You are amazing with your samples.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A gorgeous post and love the colours which can be easily changed to suit the recipient…

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely card today. I do love the coneflower dies because the cards created using them always look so arty.

Lisbeth

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a beautiful card today, love the shades of purple and lilac. Bx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card that reminds us that spring is on it's way. I love your embossing folder & use it on most of my cards.Yvonne xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful floral card with the layered coneflowers and the lovely padded quilt embossing folder

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a beautiful card. I love the colours and the dimension of the flowers. I am really liking the cards you are making that look like pictures.

Frances

Scottydog said...

A very pretty card today reminding us of some of the lovely colours we have coming up once all this rain stops! Thank you Sue.

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - this is so pretty and the flowers have so much dimension that they almost look real! Colleen xx

Pawprintx4 said...

I love the colors and this "freshly" picked flower. A charming card to brighten someone's day.
Stephanie K

Marion Scott said...

Hello Sue,
A beautiful card, love the colour choice
Marion S x

Anonymous said...

hi sue avery pretty card as carers that anyone would be proud to own a gift indeed
xxxxxxxxxxxJune Horrocks xxxxx

Judy Hollers said...

Great card! The purple coneflowers are beautiful. Hugs.

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Beautiful card Sue x the layered coneflowers look so pretty and I love the colours x a very happy card on a soggy wet day ! Thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Gorgeous card I love the colours and the pretty cone flowers

sued99 said...

A gorgeous card. I love the cone flowers. X

Betty McAlister said...

A gorgeous sparkly card Sue. Pretty flowers. Congratulations to June on winning all those fabulous dies. Xx