Monday 17 June 2024

For You

 Hello there my crafty friends!  I cut the Diamond Radiance Background out of cobalt blue card.  I backed it with a piece of black card.  I cut the Ornate Tile die in white and cut it in half then attached it so that it was peeking out from underneath the Diamond Radiance Background.  I added it into a larger piece of white card.  I cut the Dazzling Diamond die three times out of white card.  I nipped down the sides of the die leaving three squares with smaller squares art the ends of each corner.  I added all three across the middle of the background with mounting foam.  I cut a small frame using the Double Pierced Circles, added mounting foam to the back and added it to a piece of white card.  I cut the Art Deco For You sentiment in black and glued it to the inside of the circular frame.  I added the frame to the middle of the card with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/2" in size.  

https://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/product/creative-expressions-sue-wilson-art-deco-dazzling-diamonds-craft-die/

Just a quick note to let you know that The June Christmas die release will be starting tomorrow morning here on the blog.  I hope you can join me back here then!  All for now, Sue x
























                                                                                      

                                                                 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Wow what a beautiful Art Deco card today, I love this style of card & your colour combination. Looking forward to seeing your new Christmas collection of dies. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a stunning art deco style card, the colours are amazing and absolutely perfect for this style.

Looking forward to seeing the Christmas blog launch, I have seen some glimpses on facebook and they look amazing.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fabulous card Sue x I love how you have nipped at the die cuts and created something new, it's beautiful x I love the colours too x thankyou Sue x
Looking forward to the new launch tomorrow x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely pleasing card today. These dies are so clever in that you can nip away at them and create your own patterns as you have shown here.

Lisbeth

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Wow! Today’s card is stunning! Looking forward to seeing what delights your bringing us!
Hugs x
Heather T

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Wow what a striking card this is thank you.
Looking forward to your new launch.
Take care all Kitty.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a really lovely card, great combination of the Art Deco dies. Bx

Anonymous said...

Another great card. Looking forward to the next release. WakeyL

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning
Ohhh another art deck card Another with my favourite colours . Thankyou it's a gorgeous card.
Oh my god can't believe we are talking about Christmas already. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Gorgeous!

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful art deco card, can’t wait to see all your new Christmas dies

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Anonymous said...

what a great card sue love the colours a must have for me can’t wait to see the christmas collection stay safe my friends June Horrocks






Lynne L said...

Fabulous Art Deco card Youre so clever at cutting dies and rearranging them into stunning combinations Sue I only wish I was able to do this!

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great card with some clever cutting. Looking forward to seeing the new release and have set the box to record James' shows.

Frances

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A lovely card with great colours and shapes.mmlooking forward to your new release.

Love Helen xxx

jean.phillips1 said...

Good afternoon Sue, beautiful card, do love that blue withbthe Art Deco dies. Looking forward to tomorrow and your new launch. Love Jean xxx

sued99 said...

A great card. Looking forward to tomorrow. X

Scottydog said...

I love it when you snip things away to completely change the look of the die cut. My favourite colour as well, thank you Sue.
Looking forward to seeing your Christmas launch.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card x

hazel young said...

Fabulous Art Deco card Sue xx Hazel