Monday 3 June 2024

For You

Hi crafters!  I covered a piece of white card with a sticky adhesive sheet.  Next I cut the large flower from the Floral Extravaganza nine times out of white card.  I peeled the backing paper off and laid the nine flowers down around all the edges.  I filled in the sticky areas with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz.  I cut four of the medium sized flowers and four of the small flowers from the set.  I added the four medium flowers to the corners and adhered them in a diamond orientation atop the flat flowers.  I added the four smaller flowers to the corners too.  I left the edges of all the corner flowers unglued for dimension.  I cut the Elegant Fanfare out of sky blue card, then cut it down in size and reassembled it into a square.  I added a white backing to it, then attached it in a diamond orientation in the middle of the card.  I cut the Art Deco For You sentiment in black and glued it to the centre of the card.  The card was completed with white, sky blue and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  7" in size.  


All for now, Sue x





























                                                                                   
                                                            Follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

June Smith said...

Good Monday morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a glorious day to showcase this marvellous card, I always love glitter in the background of cards and this is no exception, love it.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A lovely card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Beautiful…

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A truly spectacular card, totally my style. Yvonne xx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
What a beautiful sight to see this morning. I simply adore this card. And my favourite colour combinations too. I love how you use the dies to make up the background. Yes I love it.
Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏.
Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

hazel young said...

Stunning card Sue xx Hazel

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is beautiful!
Hugs x
Heather T

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a very pretty card today. Bx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. I love the way you have used die cuts to make the background, giving the illusion that it has been run through an embossing folder and adding a pop of colour for the sentiment panel. Love the pretty flowers too.

Lisbeth

Scottydog said...

A pretty card with just a touch of Art Deco. You are very patient Sue to cut the flower out nine times! Thank you!

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, beautiful card, love how you have made the background. Love Jean xxxx

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

Another very pretty card. WakeyL

Suemac said...

A pretty card.

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
What a beautiful background you’ve created with the Floral extravaganza die, love the card

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

Great background created from the floral extravaganza die. The card is so pretty withnjustbthenrifht amount of colour.

Love Helen xxx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely card with a very clever background. Is there any shape that you can't make with the Elegant Fanfare - larger, smaller, square or rectangular - the list goes on and only proves the versatility of your dies.

Frances

Anonymous said...

HiSue Really beutiful card I love the background you've created with the flowers and the added sparkle it's lovely

sued99 said...

A beautiful card. Love the background especially. X

Anonymous said...

A vey pretty card sue the background is stunning xxxxxJune Horrocks xxxx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Stunning card Sue x the background is so beautiful x I love the colours too x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx