Saturday 30 September 2023

Trick Or Treat

 Hi bloggers! I have an easy card to share with you today.  I selected a piece of black card to use as the background.  Next I cut about ten to twelve Skeletons out of white card.  I glued them randomly around the edge of the back card.  I cut a small square of white card and used it as a mat for piece of black card.  I glued them into the centre of the card.  I cut a small white frame using the Round Corner Squares and added it with mounting foam to the centre of the card.  I cut the Trick Or Treat sentiment out of orange card and glued it inside the frame.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8 1/4"  x  8 1/4" in size.  All for now, Sue x





 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

June Smith said...

Morning Sue and all wilsonettes, if you love Halloween then this card is for you, with all the dripping blood and skeletons.

Steph, I hope your OK xx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Another great fun card thank you.
Steph I hope each day gets better.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fun card with your skeletons which would make a great invitation card to a Halloween party. Yvonne xx

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
A fun card today.Steph I hope you are feeling better we miss you. Hugs to all that visit today x

Anonymous said...

Great holloween card sue thank you steph we love and miss youxxxxxxJune Horrocks xxxx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Love it… simple yet effective…

Dj from kettering said...



Great Halloween card today

Doreen x

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Oh how I wish I celebrated Halloween because I absolutely love this collection! Not only are the characters cute the font is perfect!
Hugs x
Heather T
PS you know I’m smiling lol

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a great card for Halloween

Marion S x

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - love this! Your skeletons are so cute, they always make me smile! Colleen xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
I think I would hopp for the treat brilliant card today.
Owlish Xx

Linda said...

Love the skeletons! Thank you Sue.

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A great, fun card with all those cute skeletons

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a real fun card with all the skeletons. Bx

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Super spooky! Love it!

Hellma said...

Great card

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great card and I really love your happy dancing skeletons.

Frances

Pawprintx4 said...

Love this Cute Halloween card. I need to get busy and get my own cards completed.
Stephanie K

sued99 said...

A really cute Halloween card. X

Judy Hollers said...

I love the many ways you have used these skeletons. This is a fabulous card! Hugs.

hazel young said...

Fantastic card Sue xx Hazel