Monday 4 September 2023

Ghoulish Greetings

Hi bloggers!  I selected a piece of silver sparkle alcohol ink card to use for the background.  I selected some alcohol inks and added a few drops of each colour to a piece of felt on an applicator and I used it on the silver sparkle card.  I started in the centre with Sunshine Yellow, then moved to Sunset Orange then to Boysenberry around the outer edges.  I cut a Spooky Tree out of black card and added it to the left side of the card.   I cut the Vampire die out of milk card.  I used markers to colour his cape, jacket and pants.  I added his face with a fine tipped marker.  I attached the vampire in front of the tree.  I cut the ghost from the Trick Or Treaters die set.  I cut the ghost out of white card and used a marker for the feet and legs and pumpkin.  I attached the ghost with foam on the right side of the card.  I cut the Ghoulish Greetings in black and glued it above the ghost.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.   The finished dimensions are    6 1/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x







 
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Steph Cotterill said...

Comical fun greetings to you Sue at the start of a new week.
Love these samples, full of cheeky expressions lol.
Love to all and stay as healthy as you can xxx

Marion Scott said...

Hello Sue, I cannot help but smile at your Halloween samples, the characters have such great expressions and I’m sure you must have had great fun designing them.
Marion S x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Wow a spectacular background abrilliant card thank you.
Take care Kitty.

June Smith said...

Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another scary yet stunning halloween card, I know lots of children who would love to make this along with their Mum helping them.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi sue a great card today love the figures makes all who see them smile xxxxxstay safe my friends love June Horrocks

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous fun card that would be ideal as an invitation. Your little characters have fabulous expressions. Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A brilliant card. The characters are so comical and full of expression.

Barbara V

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
A lovely card today the expressions on the characters are amazing. Hugs to all that visit today x

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, this is a fabulous Halloween card, the background is perfect for these dies.Bx

Beryl said...

Love it!

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Wow! I love the background and of course the card! Another card to make me smile😊.
Hugs x
Heather T

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - what a stunning background, and absolutely perfect for a spooky card! Love the characters too - they always make me smile! Colleen xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A stunning background with your alcohol inks and the vampire makes me smile too

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Another great post using the cute dies from the halloween collection - they make me chuckle each time I see them...Loving the alcohol ink background as well...

hazel young said...

Stunning card and background love it xx Hazel

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
Yet another fantastic Halloween card love it.
Owlish Xx

Dj from kettering said...



These are lovely cards, but Halloween is not for
Me.

Doreen x

Hellma said...

Love everything about this one

sued99 said...

I do love all your Halloween creations x

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great card with a brilliant background. I love your little characters and there is so much detail to them which really comes to life with your colouring.

Frances

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

Very dramatic today.

Love Helen xxx

Judy Hollers said...

I just love the Halloween dies and your card designs!

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Brilliant card Sue x the background looks amazing x the vampire die is so cute against your spooky tree x I love it x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of alcohol ink on silver card,for the background , I must try it
Marlene O

lindyloo said...

This car4d is amazing the background is so right, loving all your Halloween cards they all make me smile!

Pawprintx4 said...

I am playing "catch-up" . We have had a lot going on so I am behind on my computer time. I usually do see the samples on Instagram though.
I love the background on this card. All so many terrific backgrounds for Halloween cards.
Thank you for so many ideas & inspiration,
Stephanie K