Friday 15 September 2023

Ghoulish Greetings

Hello crafters!  I selected a piece of black card and embossed it with the Brick Wall embossing folder.  Next I used the Double Stitched Circles and cut three frames out of white card.  I added mounting foam to the backs of all the circle frames, then added a backing piece cut from a piece of Midnight Blue pixied card.  I splattered the piece with gold and white paint pens. I attached all the frame to the top of the embossed background.  I cut the three Trick Or Treaters to put in the frames.  I cut the ghost out of white card and coloured the legs and pumpkin.  The devil was cut out of milk card then I coloured the cape, shirt and shorts in red, the boots and beard in black.  I cut the with in milk card then coloured the rest of her in black and red.  I added the broom to the witch's hand.  I attached all the trick or treaters in the frames with mounting foam.  I cut the Ghoulish Greetings sentiment in white and glued it under the frames.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 5 3/4"  x  10 1/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x



















                                                                                             
                                                                      Follow my blog with Bloglovin

27 comments:

Steph Cotterill said...

Hi Sue.
Phew, what a fantastic couple of days you gave us, your Art Deco collection is going to be the best seller of all for a good while, good luck to our friends too for the draw.
So back to the cute Halloween for today, what a difference a day makes (I hear the words of a song there lol)
Love to you both and hugs to all that comment and to our friends that don't feel so good xxx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue
A cute card. I especially like the brick embossing folder and the sentiment font. I also like how you’ve displayed the characters in the circles.

Love Helen xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A brilliant card thank you.
Take care Kitty.

hazel young said...

Fantastic Halloween card Sue xx Hazel

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous Ghoulish card today with your fabulous characters, I love how you have used them in the circles with your brick wall background. Yvonne xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue,
A brilliant card and the brick embossing is so suitable for this sample
Marion S x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A cute halloween card

Barbara V

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a lovely card so cute. Hugs to all that visit today Crewe Trish

June Smith said...

Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, this is a great card for those who celebrate Halloween, although it is not for me I do appreciate that for many people this is not the case. Have a great time.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A great post. These guys are so cute and completely different from the new launch…

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
I love todays cute card, I was trying to pick my favourite character but couldn’t because I love them all! The brick embossing folder is fabulous also.
Hugs x
Heather T

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - I love this! Such fun characters! Colleen xx

Dj from kettering said...



A really fun card for today, I'm not into
Halloween but love the design.


Doreen x

Anonymous said...

Cute card. The precision on the colouring is good; I thought you had cut it several times in different colours. WakeyL

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A trio of cute trick and treaters, I like the brick wall embossing folder

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a terrific card, love the brick wall and your oh so cute characters.

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue What a fabulous new collection you have shown us over the last few days it's sure to be a huge success
Today's card is a fun one but not for me as I don't do Halloween

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a brilliant example of these fab dies for Halloween, they really are fun. Bx

lindyloo12Somerset said...

Another fantastic Halloween card, I love the little characters you have used, and the pixie card in the background is always a hit!

Judy Hollers said...

Cute, cute, cute! Hugs.

sued99 said...

Love this card. X

Hellma said...

Great halloween card

Anonymous said...

love the card sue it’s the
faces that i love so clever and for the people who love Hoiioween great support thank you sue xxxxxxxxStay safe my friendsxxxxxxxxxJuneHorrocks

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
Quite nice to be back to see your fantastic Halloween card so colourful love your inspiration.
Good luck everyone for the launch draw next week.
Not so many commenting today umm scratch my head.
Owlish Xx

Anonymous said...

A lovely halloween card Sue, the characters are very cute
Marlene O

Scottydog said...

Another fun Halloween card. Love the black background. Thank you Sue.

Anonymous said...

I love these little Trick or treaters. Working on my Halloween cards and I am sure these Darlings will show up
Stephanie King