Wednesday 1 March 2023

Easter Wishes

Hello crafters!   I started with a piece of white card and I lightly sponged some clouds into the background using Distress inks and a hand cut cloud stencil.  Next from the Easter Eggs and Flowers die set and cut a bunch of eggs in different colours and assembled seven eggs,  I cut the bunny from the Easter Bunny die set in white, added a blue bow tie, coloured the ears and carrot and added white Fluffy Stuff to his tail and heated it.  I seated the bunny on top of his pile of Easter eggs.  I cut the Easter Wishes sentiment out of Iris card and added it to a white shadow backing die cut.  I added it to the top of the card with mounting foam.  I cut a larger piece of Iris card and ran double sided sticky tape around the edge then glittered it with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  7 1/2"  in size.  All for now, Sue x







 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

29 comments:

cebelica said...

Super cute card. Beautiful colours and such a sweet bunny! xx

Steph Cotterill said...

Hi Sue.
What a cute card, I do think pastel shades are made for cards like this.
Hope everyone is feeling OK, love to all that pop in xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very cute card thank you.
Take care Kitty.

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the colours used xx Hazel

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A cute bunny card. Love the Glitterbitz used on the iris card too.

Love Helen xxx

Marion Scott said...

Hello Sue, a really cute card , love the colours
Marion S x

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is such a cute and colourful card.Take care everyone x

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card with your cute bunny & lovely eggs. Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A lovely cute and extremely pretty card. The Bunnie is gorgeous.

Barbara V

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely fun card.
B xx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a really cute Easter card, love it. Take care and stay warm everyone. Bx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a really lovely cute card today. Love the idea of using fluffy stuff on the bunny's tail.

Lisbeth

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue and all. Gorgeous card with Mr Bunny, and I love the bling of the glitterbitz used on coloured card - looks amazing! Colleen xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
Another great card today love it reminds me that I have to make some easter cards.
Owlish Xx

dj from kettering said...



A lovely card today, Sue!!

Doreen x

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What a sweet card! Happy St David’s Day to all the Welsh Wilsonettes!
Hugs x
Heather T

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
This is one adorable card, from the glittered iris card to the pastel coloured eggs and not forgetting the fluffy stuff on the rabbits tail, I love it

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

ursula said...

Cute little card...luv Ursula xx

June Smith said...

Afternoon Sue and all Wilsonettes, sorry a bit late today. The sample is FABULOUS, love it, and this one is right up my street, yes it is on my 'to do' list.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, Jun e Smith xxx

Lynne L said...

What a fantastic Easter card I love the pastel shades and the adorable bunny

mastersyair said...

particraft.blogspot.com

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x the clouds in the background are really effective x I love the coloured eggs and the easter bunny looks really cute with his fluffy tail x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love this sweet card. I know it is one of the projects on the die folder but it is nice to have the full breakdown and it is one that I have ear-marked to try.

Frances

Eunice Astle said...

Such a cute Easter card Sue!!!

sued99 said...

A very sweet card. X

Judy Hollers said...

Precious card. I would love to receive an Easter card like this! Hugs.

Anonymous said...

That Easter bunny is a real cutie
Marlene O

Betty McAlister said...

A lovely Easter card - one I’d love to receive xx