Tuesday 7 May 2024

World's Best Dad

 Hello crafters!  I selected a piece of Brushed Silver card to use for the background.  I cut two of the Industrial Chic Corners in black and glued them to the background in opposite corners.  I cut the Porsche from the Super Cars die set in Cobalt Blue card.  I used a fine tipped felt marker to add the detail to the car.  Using the Stained Glass Rectangles, I cut a small one in black and added it to a piece of silver sparkle card.  I added the car to it then attached it to the middle of the card.  I cut the World's Best Dad in black and glued it to a white shadow backing piece.  I added it below the car with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/2"  x  8 1/2"  in size. 


 All for now, Sue x






 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

hazel young said...

Fantastic card Sue xx Hazel

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A brilliant card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a fantastic card
Marion S x

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A great card.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, stunning card, this is one that can be made with our children or grandchildren, I remember my own grandchildren loving coming to us and making cards, they loved it and it brings out the skills they have in later life, Fabulous card. xx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card. Yvonne xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A great card and perfect for that sports car fan. Also love the cogs and gears which are fab for all kinds of projects.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
I love the cogs corner die it’s sets off the car perfectly to make an amazing card!
Hugs x
Heather T

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a fabulous card today. These dies make it so easy to create something special. Bx

Anonymous said...

I purchased some of the industrial chic set and this is a perfect time to use them with this idea. Another great card to inspire. WakeyL

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, fantastic card, have loved this collection. Love Jean xxx

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - what a brilliant card, and the industrial chic corners set it off brilliantly! Colleen xx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x I have the industrial chic dies and use them loads, the car collection goes with these perfectly x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Scottydog said...

I loved this card on launch, the car works so well with the industrial chic cog wheels corner. It made me dig out my industrial chic dies. Thank you Sue.

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great card that I am sure most dads would love to receive. I do like the Industrial Chic Corners, a good match with these cars.

Frances

Liz said...

Brilliant masculine card. xx

Betty McAlister said...

A great card for all those who love fast cars x