Wednesday 1 May 2024

Sending A Happy Hello

Hi bloggers!  I started with a piece of silver sparkle card for the background.  I cut the Alice die twice out of blush card and once out of Brushed Silver card.  I cut all of the Alice die cuts in half.  I glued the blush die cuts to the background first.  I glued two halves to the top of the card and two to the bottom of the card.  I slightly overlapped both of them.  I glued the two halves of the brushed silver die cuts to the middle of the top and bottom of the card.  I cut the Sending A Happy Hello sentiment in both slate grey and black.  I shadowed the sentiment and then added it to a white shadow backing die and added it to the centre of the card with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white, blush and slate grey mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/2"  x  8 1/2"  in size. 

                                                                               
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh this is beautiful, elegant, stunning, I like this very much, can be used for so many occasions, your onto a winner with this one.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A very elegant card & such a beautiful sentiment. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, beautiful card, looks so elegant. Love Jean xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very pretty lacey card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a very pretty card
Marion S x

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Such a pretty lacey card today. At first glance, it looks as though there are a lot more layers than there are but now that I have read your description on how you made it, it all makes sense. Very pretty.

Lisbeth

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, todays card is lovely and such a nice sentiment too. Bx

Scottydog said...

Very pretty! Thank you Sue.

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Such a beautiful, elegant card and a lovely sentiment

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is stunning!
Hugs x
Heather T

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Stunning card Sue x I love the details in the Alice die, it's so pretty x the colours are gorgeous x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love the Alice die with the blush and silver card. Not so sure that I would overlay so many layers though but I am sure it looks beautiful IRL.

Frances

Lynne L said...

Today's card is very pretty with its lacydie cuts and lovely sentiment that can be used for a variety of occasions

Anonymous said...

love the card sue so pretty the background is lovely perfect choise and the sentiment is lovely xxxxxxxxxx stay safe and well my friends June Horrocks xxx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Beautiful and elegant. I see this as a wedding or engagement party invite…

sued99 said...

Very pretty.x