Wednesday 8 November 2023

Season's Greetings

Hello crafters!  I started by cutting the Stardust Background die out of Arctic Blue card.  I backed it in Arctic Blue card then added a multi-layered frame over it.  I used the Round Corner Squares and added a white on white frame which I added with mounting foam.  I cut the Snowflake Tree-O die set out of white gloss card.  I cut all three of the sizes and backed them all with white card covered in a sticky adhesive sheet.  I used Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz on the remaining exposed adhesive areas.  I added the trees in a line with mounting foam.  I cut the Noble Season's Greetings in Silver Sparkle card and glued it to the top of the card inside the frame.  The card was completed with white and Arctic Blue mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 3/4"  x  7 3/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x





 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

27 comments:

June Smith said...

Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a stunning creation today, love this one, am going to make it later myself. Perfect xx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hus, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A lovely card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card today with your lovely trees & your background really sets them off. Yvonne xx

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
I have just brought these trees they are beautiful. Hugs to all that visit today x

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful card, love it
Marion S x

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, todays card is absolutely amazing, love everything about it. Bx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A gorgeous card. The trees are lovely.

Barbara V

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A beautiful post today love everything about it…

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue xx Hazel

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
What a fabulous Christmas card today loving your colours as they don't get used often enough.
Owlish Xx

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - absolutely stunning, definitely a design idea I will be “borrowing”! Colleen xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What a pretty card! I love the pastel colours and dies used.
Hugs x
Heather T

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Love the card today. It has given me a great idea for some cards which I will be making today. Thank you for the idea.

Lisbeth

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card with the snowflake trees, thank you for the inspiration

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Anonymous said...

What a great card. WakeyL

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

This is so pretty!

Hellma said...

This card is stunning love the trees and the background, think this might be the card for my specials this year

Judy Hollers said...

Love this gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

this is a stunning card sue a real sue wilson beauty thank you sue june horroks

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely card and I will also take some inspiration from your design.

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sye Beautiful card I lovsparkly oarkly trees and the background

sued99 said...

Great card. X

Ann Topp said...

Good Evening Sue and all that visit tonight.
I love the Arctic blue on a Christmas card. It reminds me of when we are snuggled up when it's freezing outside. This is just one of those cards.I love it. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

Anonymous said...

A very pretty card, thank you Sue
Marlene O

lindyloo12Somerset said...

The stardust background die looks very effective on this card, along with the three Christmas trees.