Wednesday 15 November 2023

For You

Hello crafters!  I selected a piece of antique gold card and embossed it with the Padded Quilt embossing folder.  Next I cut the Art Dec Rosette out of Ocean card.  I cut it again out of white card and shadowed the Ocean card die cut with the white die cut.  I added an antique gold backing piece to the die.  I cut the centre die in the Rosette out of antique gold and layered it up in the centre.  I cut the Art Deco For You sentiment out of Ocean card and glued it to the centre of the die.  I cut the Art Deco Oval Frame in Ocean card.  I backed it with antique gold, then cut the two sides off of the frame.  I added a white mat to them then mounted them with foam to the sides of the card.  The card was completed with white and ocean mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  9" in size.  All for now, Sue x




























                                                                                     
                                                              Follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful card from the dies used to the colour.
Marion S x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

June Smith said...

Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, Oh these are real art deco colours and with the padded quilt (have I told you this is my most favourite ef of all time), in the background, excellent.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card today with your lovely art deco dies. I love the quilted embossing folder & use it frequently. The colour combination is just perfect. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A great card. I love the embossing folder.
B xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A lovely card. Love the colours and the embossing folder.

Barbara V

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
This is a lovely card perfect I love the quilted embossing folder. Hugs to all that visit today x

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a striking card today. I love the unusual colour combination, I would not have thought of putting those colours together, but they really work well.

Lisbeth

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
This a lovely card. And I love the colours ... This could even be a man card. I can imagine this one in Black and Gold. How striking would that be. Thankyou Sue.
Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a really lovely card, great colour combo. Bx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
As always a brilliant card today love the padded embossing folder and your colours.
Owlish Xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Every time I see the padded quilt embossing folder I could kick myself for not getting it while it was available. Beautiful card and I love the colour combination

Love and hugs to everyone especially all our missing friends
Pat

Anonymous said...

lovely card and one of my favourite design sets. WakeyL

Hellma said...

Great card, love the teal and gold

Dj from kettering said...



I love that Dr too, one of my favourites.


Doreen x

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Another beauty using those fab deco dies...

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, this card is gorgeous and I love everything about it.

Frances

Anonymous said...

a lovely card now sue love the colour thank you june horrocksxxxxxx stay safe my friends xxxxx

sued99 said...

Beautiful card with perfect colours. X

Lynne L said...

Lovely Art decocard with beautiful colours

Anonymous said...

A lovely card Sue, I just wish I could get this beautiful embossing folder, I know an awful lot of us are living in hope of finding it
Marlene O

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - stunning card in perfect Art Deco colours! Colleen xx

ursula said...

Absolutely stunning…luv Ursula xx

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the colours xx Hazel