Friday 29 January 2021

January Release Die Winners

 Hello everyone!  I hoped you all enjoyed the die release this month.  It was a bit smaller than usual, but hopefully the less time between them will make up for that!  I loved all of your comments too, so thank you for those.  Here is the list of winners from the launch:


Slimline Stitched Rectangle Frames:  Theresa w in Berks!!!

Slimline Essential Frames:  Karen Lotty!!!

Slimline Stitched Oval Aperture Trio:  Fluffycat!!!

Slimline Stitched Rectangle Aperture Trio:  Ann Topp!!!

Slimline Decorative Squared Rectangles:  Rose in Chester!!!

Slimline Decorative Oval Aperture Trio:  Robin Sachs!!!

Slimline Decorative Rectangle Aperture Trio:  Stella Munn!!!

Stacked Get Well Soon:   June Horrocks!!!

Slimline Large Circles Background:   Heidi MT!!!

Sweet Wishes:   Jean Z!!!

Slimline Decorative Squared Stripes:  Marianna Hammer!!!

You Are So Special:   Maria MK!!!

Slimline Stars Background:  Crewe Trish!!!

Thinking Of You:  Hunnymummy 54 MK!!!

Just Because:  Marion Scott!!!

Happy Birthday:  Carole Eaton!!!

Daisy Blooms Stampcuts:  Sued 99!!!

Poppy Spray Stampcuts:  Alice (scrAPpamondo)!!!

Pansy Trio Stampcuts:   Rolfi!!!

Hydrangea Stampcuts:  June Smith!!!


Congratulations all!  Please email me at americansue1@gmail.com to claim your winning die and confirm your postal address.  Please put the name of the die you won in the subject line of the email, this helps us make sure to get the correct die to each of the winners!  All for now, Sue x


40 comments:

Craftychris said...

Congratulations everyone! Stay safe!

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Congrats to everyone ...

Jackie T said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Enjoy your prizes. Hugs Jackie

sandieann21 said...

Well done, everyone. Enjoy

Jan on the Fosse said...

Congratulations every one. Enjoy your prizes.
Jan x

Pat L said...

Congratulations to all the winners and enjoy the dies, thank you Sue for this fabulous new release

Clai01 said...

Congrats to all the winners and enjoy the shows everyone on Create and Craft tv ! x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Congratulations to all the winners
have lots of fun and stay safe Kitty Davies.

Fluffycat said...

Congratulations to all the other winners, I'm feeling very lucky to have won a die and it has brightened my day immeasurably. Thank you so much Sue.

Frances

sued99 said...

Thank you for picking out my name. Congratulations everyone.x

cr@fty said...

Congratulations everybody enjoy your prize!
Hugs x
Heather T

Steph Cotterill said...

I'm so thrilled for all our winners it's so lovely to see names I see every day and have seen for many years, woohoo enjoy your gift everyone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Stella Munn said...

Wow! Thank you so much Sue. I’m so excited to have won a prize. That’s so kind. Xx

Susan Battensby said...

Congratulations everyone, enjoy your new dies.

karenlotty said...

Woohoo! Thank you Sue and congratulations to the other winners too
It’s really brightened my day looking forward to some “happy” post

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

YAY!! :D I'm very lucky, I won one of the beautiful new stampcut dies! I'm so thrilled, can't wait to try it!! Thank you very much! You made my day!
Big congrats to the other winners, enjoy! :D

CraftyCoffey said...

Congrats to the winners.

Michele

hazel young said...

Congrats to the winners xx

zoemo said...

well done winners x

Marion Scott said...

Thank you Sue, I feel so lucky to have won a prize, thank you very much and congratulations to all the other winners.
Marion S x

carol edwards said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Enjoy your gift. Thanks Sue xx

Princess Pixie! said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
I am over the moon for all you winners. I share your joy. I have been lucky in the past and won on more than one occasion and I know how happy I was. So enjoy your prizes x
Crafty hugs
PP
Yvonne x

gwen70 said...

Congratulations everyone, enjoy your prize xx

Lynne L said...

Congratulations to all the winners have fun playing with your dies

Owlish said...

Congratulations to all the winners enjoy ur win
Owlish

BenteS said...

Congratulations to all the winners!
Enjoy your new dies :))

Crewe Trish said...

I am so excited I have won my favourite die thank you Sue for the chance. Congratulations to all the lucky winners. Yvonne it is so lovely to see you back we have missed you.

Jackie Meechan said...

Congratulations everyone, enjoy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Hugs
CraftyJacq
XX

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
I cannot believe I've won, I am over the moon x thankyou so much Sue, you are such a generous lady and I can assure you my die will be very well loved x
Congratulations to all the other lucky winners, enjoy your prizes x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

You have made a lot of people very happy.

Congratulations to all the lucky winners.

Love Helen xxx

Marguerite Kemp said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners x

carol edwards said...

Hello Sue, what a striking card, really vibrant colours. I will look forward to watching you later. Congratulations again to all the winners xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners, enjoy playing with your beautiful dies. X

BridgetCG said...

Well done everyone, enjoy your dies. Bx

Vi Wilkinson said...

Congratulations everyone, have fun with your prize,xx

KraftyKazKardz said...

Congratulations everyone! I realised I forgot to put my name on most of my comments doh! Always forget that Sue can't see on here the same as she can when I comment on IG or FB. I know what I am getting for my birthday now though lol xx

Sandra said...

Congratulations to all the winner!

Sandra Smith
Queen Creek

Marianna Hammer said...

Yayyy!! Thank you so much!

CCM said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Have fun with your new dies.

Hugs from Toronto to you all.
Stay safe and healthy.
Carmen-Dorothy

ursula said...

Congratulations one and all...have fun....luv Ursula xx