Friday 26 April 2024

Have A Roaring Good Time

 Hello bloggers!  I used the middle die from the Diamond Radiance Background and cut it into a piece of white card.  I added mounting foam to the back of it then added it to a piece of silver sparkle card.  I cut the Art Deco Have A Roaring Good Time sentiment out of black gloss card.  I glued it above the die cut.  I cut the car from Travel In Style die set out of black gloss card and attached it so it looked like it was coming out of the card.  I cut the plane in black gloss card and added the flag out in white.  I stamped it with Many Thanks and glued it to the top of the card.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  7 3/4" in size. 


All for now, Sue x                                                                                       








                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the black and white colour scheme xx Hazel

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, todays card is amazing. Love it! Bx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, wow this is absolutely gorgeous, love every part of it, going on my list xx

Stay safe, healthy, and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is awesome I love everything about it!
Hugs x
Heather T

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Wow,Wow, Wow, what a fabulous card. I love your art deco style cards & especially for the men these really fit the bill.Yvonne xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, fabulous card! I have copied this card several times now as I have a few male birthdays coming up! Just love those dies. Love Jean xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A fabulous card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Wow this is a winner thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a fabulous card and I love it
Marion S x

Anonymous said...

love this one sue the men in my family would be very happy with his one a must have it’s on my list xxxxxx stay safe my fiends June Horrocks

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

I think we saw this one during the recent launch and loved it then as much as now.

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. I really love the diamond radiance background die which works so well with the art deco style. Having said that, it would work well with any style to draw your eye into whatever you choose to place in the centre.

Lisbeth

Anonymous said...

What an elegant card. WakeyL

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Fabulous card, love the car coming through the diamond radiance background

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

sued99 said...

Love this one.x

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

Carole Eaton said...

Stunning and very classic in black and white!

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love this card and especially like the little aeroplane and banner.

Frances

BucksGirl said...

Hi Sue - wow, another Art Deco stunner! Colleen xx

Judy Hollers said...

Cool car! Great card design. Hugs.

Scottydog said...

Another great Art Deco card, but will work well if your latest release. Thank you Sue.

Anonymous said...

So in love with the art Deco Collection.
I was looking for inspiration on the Festive Collection -Stocking….Holder, but when down a lovely Art Deco Rabbit Hole.
Thank you for continuing to create some of the most beautiful dies in the world.
Vicki

Betty McAlister said...

Hi Sue. A fabulous card in black and white. Love how the car comes through the diamond radiance background. Xx