Sunday 28 April 2024

For You

 Good Sunday morning all!  I selected a piece of pixied card from my background stash.  This piece used Aqua Lagoon an Teal Wash Pixie Powders.  I used the Art Deco Fan Border and cut it into the card on both the left and right sides of the card.  I cut two more of the fan borders in white and I offset them behind the borders cut into the card.  I backed it with a piece of gold Mirror card.  I cut the Elegant Fanfare die out of gold mirror card.  I cut the die again out of white and offset it behind the gold die cut, then glued it to the middle of the card.  I cut the Fantail Rosette in white and seated it vertically in the middle of the card.  I cut the Art Deco For You sentiment out of gold mirror card and glued it to the middle of the Fantail Rosette.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  9"  in size.  

                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card and lovely colour thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful opulent card.
B xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful card, love the colours and of course, love the pixied background.
Marion S x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card sue love the colours you have used another must have die stay safe my friends xxxxxxxxx June Horrocks

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A striking post with true deco colours and vibes. Very classic and opulent. Love it…

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, love the colours of this very striking card. Love Jean xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful regal looking card today. Yvonne xx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Love the design of today's card and I do like the pretty die that you have used but there is something that I am not too sure about. I think that the result is a bit too busy which may have something to do with the amount of gold on it - sorry.

Lisbeth

June Smith said...

Good Sunday morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another gorgeous aqua card, it is on my list to try and do, and hoping mine turns out similar kif not the same.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Beautiful card and in my favourite colour!
Hugs x
Heather T

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a most elegant card and I love the teal and gold combination.

Frances

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - what a gorgeous card, and the colours are stunning! Colleen xx

Anonymous said...

What a stunning background on this lovely card. WakeyL

BridgetCG said...

Hello Sue, todays card is gorgeous, the colours work so well together. Bx

Scottydog said...

Wow, what an opulent card. The rich aqua lagoon combined with the gold is such a lovely combination. Thank you Sue.

Beryl said...

Beautiful card, love the colours.

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Striking card Sue x the opulent colours are just perfect with your art deco dies x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A stunning card, love the pixied background with the gold

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Lynne L said...

Great art deco card I love the combination of colours

hazel young said...

Fabulous card, Sue. I love the colour xx