A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Monday, 7 September 2026
Best Wishes
Hi bloggers! I have another Woodland Collection card to share with you today. I started today's card by cutting a piece of white card for the background. Next I cut the Autumn Wreath from a page of Enchanted Sprinkles that I made to use with this collection. It has all the autumn colours in it with greens, yellows, oranges and reds. Using the mushrooms from the Autumn Harvest die set, I cut several of them out of tan card and added caps of dark brown to them for the large mushrooms. I cut the smaller ones out of taupe and added tan caps to them. I arranged the smaller mushrooms in the wreath and then added some pine cones from the Sydney the Squirrel die set to the wreath. I added the larger mushrooms to the middle of the wreath with a few grass tufts. I cut the Best Wishes sentiment out of tan card and added it to a white backing piece, then added it below the wreath with mounting foam. I cut two more grass tufts and added them to the left of the sentiment. I cut the stemmed floral from the Forest Floor Foliage die set and added it to the right of the sentiment. The card was completed with white and tan mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 6 1/4" x 8 1/4" in size. All for now, Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

4 comments:
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful autumnal card. Yvonne xx
Morning Sue. A lovely card today thank you. Take care all Kitty.
Hi Sue
A beautiful card for an autumn birthday.
B xx
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another fabulous card, and in the close ups you can see all the detail etched from the die , very clever designing Sue.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Post a Comment