Vintage Crystal Snowflake out of silver card and added it to the centre of the embossed background. Next I cut the smaller snowflake twice from the Timeless Winter Snowflake die set out of white card, crisscrossed it and layered it on top. I cut the Peace on Earth sentiment with the black background from the Festive Wordie sheets . I added it across the middle of the snowflakes with mounting foam. The card was completed with silver and white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are ???? in size. All for now, Sue x
A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Tuesday, 15 September 2026
Peace On Earth
Hello crafters! Here is a clean and simple card you can do if you are making a lot of Christmas cards this year. I started with a piece of white card and embossed it with the Whispering Vines Circle embossing folder. Next I cut the
Vintage Crystal Snowflake out of silver card and added it to the centre of the embossed background. Next I cut the smaller snowflake twice from the Timeless Winter Snowflake die set out of white card, crisscrossed it and layered it on top. I cut the Peace on Earth sentiment with the black background from the Festive Wordie sheets . I added it across the middle of the snowflakes with mounting foam. The card was completed with silver and white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are ???? in size. All for now, Sue x
Vintage Crystal Snowflake out of silver card and added it to the centre of the embossed background. Next I cut the smaller snowflake twice from the Timeless Winter Snowflake die set out of white card, crisscrossed it and layered it on top. I cut the Peace on Earth sentiment with the black background from the Festive Wordie sheets . I added it across the middle of the snowflakes with mounting foam. The card was completed with silver and white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are ???? in size. All for now, Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes this is so beautiful you can see the depth of the die cuts with such detail, love it
Stay safe healthy and happy love June Smith xxx
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful clean & simple card today with your beautiful snowflake in silver & white. Yvonne xx
Morning Sue. A beautiful card thank you.Take care all Kitty.
Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx
Lovely card if only the sentiment could be true
Elizabeth Bennett
A gorgeous card and so easy to do - like you say to batch make would be easy . Love it 💕😊
Post a Comment