Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Wish You Were Here

Hello crafters!  For today's card, I started by cutting three small oval frames, using Jamie Rodgers Plain Oval dies.  I added mounting foam to the back of each of the ovals.  Next I cut a piece of white card to fit behind the ovals and inked the bottom sections on all three of them with Salty Ocean Distress ink.  I cut three pieces of the sand from the Beach Bathers die and glued it to the bottom of the cards for each of the ovals and then added the oval frames to them.  I cut the Beach Bathers out of milk card and coloured the swimsuits with markers.  I added each of them to the oval frames with mounting foam.  I glued the "straw" hats on to each of them and added a thin piece of matching ribbon and a tiny flower.  I cut two of the palm trees out of tan card and green card.  I used the fronds from the green card and glued them onto the tan palm trees from the Palm Beach die set.  I cut the beach bucket in blue and added a red shovel and glued all the pieces into the corner of a white backing piece.  I cut the Wish You Were Here sentiment in black and added it to a white shadow backing piece and added it to the top right corner of the card.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  9 1/2" in size.


 As promised, the winner of the Woodland Collection is................................................................................................................................................ ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Deb E from the Isle of Wight!!!

Congratulations!  Please email me at americansue1@gmail.com to confirm your postal address and claim your winnings (The Woodland Collection).  All for now. Sue x





























                                                                         
                                                   Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What an absolutely fabulous card! Congratulations Deb enjoy your prize!
Hugs x
Heather T

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
Congratulations to Deb E.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card with your beautiful Beach Bathing ladies. Congratulations to Deb E enjoy crafting with your beautiful dies. Yvonne xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Good Morning Sue congratulations Deb E have fun. A lovely card today Sue Take care all Kitty.