Sunday 29 September 2024

Wishing You Peace, Love & Joy

Good Sunday morning all!  I embossed a piece of white card with the Falling Snow embossing folder for the background.  Next I cut the outer die from the Harvest Stained Glass die set in black.  I cut the Christmas Angel 2024 out of milk card and Antique gold card.  I used the milk die cut as the base and coloured her skin and hair with pencils.  I added the dress cut from the gold die cut to it.  I cut the wings out of several pieces of white vellum and glued them behind her.  I added her halo cut from gold mirror card and the banner out of white and black card. I cut the star out of gold card and added it above her head.   I cut two poinsettias from the Stylish Poinsettia set out of gold glittered card, assembled them and added them to the bottom side of the oval.  The Wishing You Peace, Love & Joy sentiment was cut out of antique gold card and added to a white shadow backing piece.  I added it with mounting foam to the bottom of the card.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x
 





 
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh I love your Angels I have all of them, this sample is stunning, and a great way to use up little scraps of card like the banner, tiny star and things like that. Yes I want to make this one.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very pretty card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Wonderful card Sue x your angel is beautiful and the colours are lovely x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx