Monday 3 April 2023

Easter Wishes

Hello bloggers!  I selected a pink and white striped piece of paper for the background from the Dots 'N Stripes Paper Pad.  I cut a Looped Oval and added it to the background.  I used the Double Stitched Ovals and cut a white frame to go on top of the Looped Oval.  I sponged some clouds onto another piece of white card and added the frame over it with mounting foam.  I cut the bunny from the Easter Bunny die set out of powder pink.  I added a pink bow tie, coloured his ears, nose and carrot.  I used white fluffy stuff on his tail and heated it to make it puff.  I cut the signpost out of slate grey card and used a fine tipped black pen to race the lettering on the sign.  I added the sign and the bunny to the frame and added several tufts of grass around them and some coloured eggs.  I cut the Easter Wishes out of grey card and added it to a white shadow backing piece.  I attached the sentiment above the frame.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  8 1/4"  in  size.  All for now, Sue x 







 
                                                      Follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

Steph Cotterill said...

Hi Sue.
Another new week, another cute Easter sample. I know my late mother in law use to receive a large amount of Easter cards, I'm wondering if it's a generation thing that our parents and our grandparents did, I know its a religious festival so those that believe use to buy the religious Easter cards when I did market years ago. Its nothing we do but for those that make for family, friends and charity this is a sweet example of a child's Easter card, it really is pretty, I love you've used your paper stack as background and your looped oval, it's just beautiful from start to finish.
Hope everyone starts the week feeling well. Love to all xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Another very cute card thank you.
Take care Kitty.

dj from kettering said...



A pretty card, but as Steph says, we don't send
so many Easter cards now as we used to.


Doreen x

June Smith said...

Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, a stunning Easter card, I love all the elements you have used, the signpost is brilliant.

My children would have loved this card when they were young, although not many people send Easter cards now, but I will especially with this example. Yes I have all the dies and papers, what am I like?? no don't answer that ha ha xx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely fun card.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card with your cute bunny. Yvonne xx

hazel young said...

Stunning card Sue xx Hazel

Marion Scott said...

A beautiful card Sue
Marion S x

Crewe Trish said...

Hello Sue
I love this cute card but as so many have said we not usually send easter cards. My granddaughters are 12 and 16 and they don't even what Easter eggs they prefer money. Take care everyone x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

A lovely cute Easter card. The bunny is gorgeous.

Barbara V

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue. Another lovely Easter card for the kids. Won't be long now. The kids are already on holiday here. Good to hear them playing in the gardens again. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏.
Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Another cute Easter card the bunny has such a sweet expression!
Hugs x
Heather T

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, another lovely card for Easter, the bunny is really cute. Take care and stay warm everyone. Bx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Cute post...

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card for Easter, I do like the the paper you’ve used and it matches perfectly with the bunny’s ears, so cute

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue and all. This is so cute! And your paper pad in pink really sings Easter and Spring - gorgeous! Colleen xx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love this card with its pink bunny and I know just the person for it next year. I might even have got the looped ovals by then :-)

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue What a pretty card I really like the pink striped paper and the pink bunny

sued99 said...

A lovely card and I especially like the striped background paper. X

Eunice Astle said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
A very pretty Easter Card today love it.
Owlish Xx

Anonymous said...

A very cute card Sue
Marlene O

Judy Hollers said...

Such a precious card. Lovely. Happy Easter!

Betty McAlister said...

A lovely Easter card for family. Very cute x