Monday, 24 August 2026

Thank You

Hello crafters!  I thought I would share another card from the newest Woodland Collection.  I selected a piece of Linen Textured paper in the colour of Bark.  I added two strips of black card matted with a thin white mat in a cross manner.  I cut several of the mushrooms from the Autumn Harvest die set.  I cut the base out of light grey card and sponged some Gathered Twigs distress ink lightly around it.  I added caps cut from brown card to all of them.  I arranged the mushrooms on the vertical black strip with several tufts of grass in between.  I cut two fern fronds from the Forest Floor Foliage die set out of a piece of card that I used several Enchanted Sprinkles on, giving it a real fall foliage feel.  I added the fronds from the top of the mushrooms as accents.  I cut the Thank You sentiment from the Autumn Wreath die set in white and added it to the horizontal black strip.  The card was completed with black and white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6"  x  8" in size.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the winner of the blog launch to be announced!  All for now, Sue x
 




 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Autumn card
Elizabeth Bennett

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what an unusual cards, I love the way you have matched up the colours, and especially the fern, very clever.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A great card.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful autumnal card. Yvonne xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue, A lovely autumnal card thank you. Take care all Kitty.

Chic Fashion Jewellery said...

Great article! I found Nova Bio Reasearch UK to be a useful resource for learning about research-grade peptides and laboratory products. Keep sharing valuable content!

Anonymous said...

The colours achieved on the ferns is really eye-catching. Love the card; definitely a good one for males who don't do sport. WakeyL