A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Friday, 21 August 2026
Leaves Are Falling Autumn Is Calling
Hello and welcome back to the final post of the blog launch! This is the last sentiment and the largest one too. Introducing the Leaves Are Falling, Autumn Is Calling sentiment. This sentiment, like the others has been done in separate words that can be used in any configuration you desire. There are also two shadow backing dies so you can frame the sentiment when used in the original configuration as seen in this sample card. For the last time, this launch, I ask you to add your comment to the post and your name will enter the drawing to win everything! Don't forget to check back on the 25th to see if your name was drawn, although I would love it if you pop by everyday too! I hope you have enjoyed the launch as much as I have! All for now, Sue x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)

11 comments:
Good afternoon Sue and all Wilsonettes, such a brilliant sentiment die and thankfully the words themselves cut out separately so we can chop these about with other. sentiments. Brilliant.
Stay safe.healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A lovely card and sentiment die.
B xx
Another.beautiful post and particularly like this sentiment- something a bit different for a die set - great way to end another fabulous launch 😊
Good afternoon Sue,
A beautiful card with another beautiful sentiment. Yvonne xx
Nice sentiment
Elizabeth Bennett
Beautiful card! Love the ferns for the border to feature the awesome sentiment!
Hi Sue
What a fabulous card and sentiment. Once again I have to compliment you on your new launch!
Hugs x
Heather T
Fabulous card Sue, I love how you’ve the foliage to make the frame. A lovely sentiment for Autumn cards. Another great launch with beautiful dies.
Liz Cavill ~ Crafty Sunflower xx
Another great sentiment, and a lovely card design
I’ve loved this launch. Such brilliant dies and wonderful cards. I haven’t commented on every post and please don’t enter my name into the draw as I won the lovely Christmas launch last time. X
Post a Comment