Starting with the first die, introducing the Autumn Wreath. This die set has six dies in it, giving you the option of using the die alone, or with the two shadow dies or the Thank you sentiment that comes with the die and it has two shadow dies around it for greater versatility. If this set is calling to you, then don't forget to pop a comment on the bottom of this post so you are entered into the drawing, The next set will be on the blog at noon UK time. Hope to see you back then! All for now. Sue x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Tuesday, 18 August 2026
Autumn Friends die release/ Autumn Wreath
Hello crafters! Welcome to the release of my Woodland Collection today. There are fourteen dies in this collection so the release will run over the better part of four days. As always, I will be giving away one full set of the dies to one lucky winner based on a drawing I will make from all the comments left on the blog during the launch. You may leave a comment on each and every blog post during the launch, but please only one comment per post. Please make sure to make your name memorable in some way so that I know exactly who won as I only have one set to give away. You can add your surname or initial, the city where you live or just a funny alias will work too! I will do the drawing and post the winner's name on August 25th so be sure to check back to see if your name was the one drawn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)

11 comments:
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, we what a fabulous way to start off this new Autumn collection, this first die is brilliant, i am always in awe of people who can design dies, I think they are so very clever, anyway this card deserves it's place on the blog, I like the background on the card as well, it looks very unusual.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning Sue,
A beautiful die set to start your new launch. I love your beautiful wreath & all the autumnal colours that you have used. Yvonne xx
Morning Sue.A brilliant die to start the launch, a good alround die set and a very pretty card thank you, Good luck all and take care Kitty.
Beautiful card Sue, what a lovely wreath. A great set of dies to start off the launch.
Liz Cavill ~ Crafty Sunflower xx
Hi Sue
A lovely die set for the beginning of the autumn launch.
B xx
Lovely card and die I am sure the collection will be a good one
Elizabeth Bennett
A beautiful and versatile die set, showcased by a gorgeous card. Love how this can be decoupaged up by snipping the leaves or layering several times. Great way to start the launch and looking forward to the rest and Gwen’s demos 🤔😊
Beautiful card
Useful die could be used for Christmas too
Lovely autumn colouring on this. I saw the collection preview with Jamie and they certainly are going to be versatile . WakeyL
Hi Sue, that´s a wonderful card and beautiful wreath dies. Love the colours you choose
Post a Comment