Wednesday, 8 July 2026

Thinking of You

Hello bloggers!  To begin, I embossed  piece of white card with the Padded Quilt embossing folder.  Next I cut the Jayne die out of lilac card and the Harper die out of white card.  I cut the lilac die cut card in half and then glued the white Harper die cut to it, pushing the cut die outward from behind. I cut the Harper die again but just the inner lattice part with the middle part added to it, leaving the outer part of the die this time.  I cut the middle part a second time out of lilac card and glued it on top.  Next I cut the Daisy Cluster out of two pieces of white card.  I coloured one of the daisies with a lilac marker, then added the white die cut on top.  I hand cut a single daisy out of it and added it to the bottom of the die cut once assembled.  I used the Thinking of You sentiment cut out of both lilac and black card.  I shadowed it then glued it to the centre lattice part of the die cut.  The card was completed with white and lilac card mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  9 1/4"  in size.  All for now. Sue x 
 






 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card. The single daisy is just the right finishing note.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A very ornate card today, I love the colour combination & your embossing folder used. Yvonne xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue. a very pretty lacey card thank you, take care all Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Love lilac and white cards; this is beautiful. WakeyL

Liz said...

Wonderful card Sue, beautiful in lilac and white.
Liz xx

Lynne Lampard said...

Hi Sue What a beautiful card I love the colours and the dies you've used. I enjoyed your Christmas launch Sue lots of lovely dies I didn't enter the competition because I only do cards for family and friends and felt it better that someone who would have more use of the dies had a chance to win!

Anonymous said...

Nice card
Elizabeth Bennett

rolfi said...

That´s a very elegant card, Sue.

sued99 said...

Lovely card. So much going on but beautifully balanced. X

June Smith said...

Good afternoon Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a wonderful card today, love the background and all the dies used, very clever.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Beautiful post and love the colours. The embossing folder is also so useful and works perfectly with this post😊

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Beautiful card lilac is my favourite colour at the moment! I love the dies used and the embossing folder.
Hugs x
Heather T