Tuesday, 21 July 2026

So Sweet of You

Hello there my crafty friends!  I selected a piece of ruby red card and embossed it with the Padded Quilt embossing folder.  Next, I cut a circle frame with a larger out ring cut in black and a slightly smaller inner ring cut in white.  I added mounting foam to the back then attached a white backing piece to it.  I cut the So Sweet of You sentiment out of both red and black card.  I used the black die cut as a shadow behind the red die cut, then glued it to the middle of the circle frame.  I used the Rose corner die and cut four of them out of two pieces of white card.  I used the bottom piece of white card as a backing for each of the corners, then I paper pieced both red and green card into each of them.  I added them to each of the card's corners with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white, red and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  7 1/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x
 





                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful vibrant card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue. A beautiful card so pretty thank you, take care all Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Striking card
Elizabeth Bennett

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is so pretty, this embossing folder is my favourite out of all my folders and definitely my most used!
Hugs x
Heather T

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Beautiful card though not so sure about the sentiment on this particular post, but love both nonetheless and easily changed. The embossing folder though is perfect and really love it 😊

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good afternoon Sue,
A very striking card today. I love this embossing folder. Yvonne xx

sued99 said...

A very striking colour combination. I’m very excited that my prize dies arrived late yesterday. Couldn’t play today as it’s grandparent duty day! X

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Sue. I love the layout of the design and rich red background. I so wish I bought this embossing folder when it available.
Liz xx