A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Monday, 20 July 2026
Peace
Hello bloggers! I have a clean and simple snowflake card to share with you today. I started by making a couple of pieces of Enchanted Sprinkles card to use. I used the Stormy Skies and the Tidal Teal together and sprinkled them rather heavily onto a piece of white card. Once dry, I ended up liking the back of the card so I decided to cut my Timeless Winter Snowflake die from the back side of the card. I glued the snowflakes randomly all over the card and then trimmed away the excess from those snowflakes that went off the edges of the card. I cut the Peace sentiment out of both gloss white and black card. I shadowed the white die cut with the black die cut, then added it to a white shadow backing piece. I added it to the card with mounting foam. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7 1/2" x 8 3/4" in size. All for now, Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Morning Sue, a lovely sparkley card thank you. Take care all Kitty
Different
Elizabeth Bennett
Good morning Sue
What a pretty card! You can’t beat a bit of sparkle ✨
Hugs x
Heather T
Cards that only use a limited colour palette/limited number of dies or images are often better received by the younger generations of our family. This is one to consider. WakeyL
Great card to take for inspiration - my head is telling me to do this all in white or silver using card stock with different finishes ☺️
Hi Sue
I’m on holiday, so a bit late to the party!
A lovely calm card.
B xx
Post a Comment