Thursday, 30 July 2026

Hope Your Day is Full of Sunshine

Hello there my crafty friends!  I started by cutting the Ray of Light Background out of bright yellow.  I backed it in white and added a white circle as the sun.  Next I cut the sand out of milk card and added several seashells to it.  I cut the Beach Bather with the floral swimsuit out of milk card.  I coloured the image with markers an then added a matching hat by cutting the het on the die twice.  I hand cut both the outer and inner sections of the hat and added them to the die cut with mounting foam.  I also cut her beach bag and sunglasses from the Beach Accessories die set.  I cut the plane out of white card and coloured the plane with a marker.  I used a fine tipped marker to trace the lettering on the banner and then I added it to the top of the card with mounting foam.  Using the Double Pierced Rectangles, I cut a white frame and added it over the background with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/2"  x  8 1/2"  in size.  All for now, Sue x












 














 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue Wow what a different card today we are all melting in this heat wave, It is a lovely card take care all Kitty.

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, looks like it is going to be another scorcher here in Kent, just like the card today, with all the lovely rays of sunshine coming down on the bather, what I like about these cards are all the paper piecing of the different patterns especially on her bathing suit, thank you for sharing.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
Wow, great card.
B xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
What a bright sunny card today with your beautiful bather. We are back to rainy days & yesterday looked more like winter . Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card; perfect or summer occasions. WakeyL

Anonymous said...

Love thee ladies nice sunny card
Elizabeth Bennett