A daily papercrafting blog which features my handmade cards showcasing Creative Expression's products including my own line of cutting dies and embossing folders, Cosmic Shimmer, Ranger and more which use various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.
Tutorials
- Home
- My Ribbon Flower Tutorial
- Fancy Nestie
- Blossoms Five Flower Bud
- Blossoms Five Full Flower
- Easel Tutorial
- Wax Paper Embossing Folder Tutorial
- Caught In Crystal
- Shaving Foam Tutorial
- Quilt Card Tutorial
- Paved Pearl Technique
- Faux Leather Technique
- Plaited Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
- Paper Rose Tutorial
Tuesday, 28 July 2026
Best Wishes
Hello crafters! For today's card I first cut a piece of white card and embossed it with the Quilted Heart embossing folder. Next, I cut the Harper die out of Dusty pink card. I cut the Jayne die out of white and added it to the Harper die vertically. I cut the Rose Cluster with two pieces of white card. I used the bottom card, which simply embossed the designed to colour the design with markers. I glued the white die cut on top, then hand cut several of the roses apart to use individually. I added one to the left side of the die cuts and another with two small buds to the right side of the die cuts. I cut the Best Wishes sentiment out of dusty pink and black card. I shadowed the pink one by offsetting the black one behind it. I used the Looped Rectangles, which I cut in white and then cut them down in size by using the edge of the die to cut one side to make it smaller. I added another rose to the left of the sentiment and two buds to the right. I glued the sentiment to the middle of the Looped Rectangles and added it below the focal element. The card was completed with white mats and layers. The finished dimensions are 7 1/2" x 8 3/4" in size. All for now. Sue x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Morning Sue. A beautiful card so elegant thank you. Take care all Kitty.
Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a fantastic sample today, I love making the little rose corners myself and have made a few in different colours and kept them in a box to go on my cards, I wonder if any other of your followers do this.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi Sue
A very pretty, romantic card.
B xx
Good morning Sue,
A very elegant ornate card today. Yvonne xx
Nice card Ove tthe colour
Elizabeth Bennett
Morning all
Beautiful! Love the way you have cut the rose cluster. So pretty. I love dusky pink card, it’s such a pretty colour.
Happy Tuesday everyone x
The quilted embossing folder is one I use a lot (so much that it's held together with Gaffer tape at the top) 😂. Lovely card Sue. WakeyL
Gorgeous feminine and romantic post - as you know not a pink fan but this is beautiful. Love the embossing folder again and this is one of my most used😊
Post a Comment