Friday 15 March 2024

Happiness Is Time Spent With A Friend

 Hello there my crafty friends!  I started today's card by cutting the Noble Looped Rectangles in white.  I cut two of them and matted them for the background.  I cut the Gloria die with a piece of black card on top of a piece of white card.  I coloured the white copy with alcohol ink markers, then covered it with a sticky adhesive sheet and added the black die cut on top.  I used Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz on the sticky areas and trimmed away any excess adhesive sheet.  I added the coloured die cut to the centre of the card with mounting foam.  I cut the Happiness Is Time Spent With A Friend in black and added it to a white shadow backing piece.  I added the sentiment across the middle of the die with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/4" in size.  


All for now, Sue x








18 comments:

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue xx Hazel

Marion Scott said...

Simply beautiful Sue
Marion S x

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another stunning creation, you really are so clever thinking up all these designs, I struggle doing that, but we all have our strengths and weaknesses don't we.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A lovely card thank you .
Take care all Kitty.

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. I do love these dies with the looped edges because they are not overly fussy but add so much interest to a card. The rest of the card is nice too.

Lisbeth

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Not only do I love your beautiful card I love the fabulous sentiment too!
Hugs x
Heather T

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. Another lovely card today Sue. And you are spot on with your sentiment. Nothing is better than time spent with a true friend. I have one such friend ... Also known as my Sister. She is trusted with anything I tell her. And I would move heaven and earth for her if I could. She certainly deserves this card. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, another fabulous card, I love it when you add a bit of glitz. Bx

Anonymous said...

Sweet card, thanks for sharing. WakeyL

Anonymous said...

Another beauty today suelove this one today is our 66th wedding anniversary we have some lovely cards stay safe my friends June Horrocks xxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card and I love the sentiment

Happy anniversary June Horrocks

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Pawprintx4 said...

Simply beautiful.
Hope all are having a good day & fun weekend plans.
Stephanie K

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Love this post. Think it or something similar was shown during this range of dies launch and it’s still as gorgeous…

Judy Hollers said...

Fantastic card! Have a great weekend. Hugs.

Scottydog said...

A beautiful card & the looped frames are so elegant. Thank you Sue.

Congratulations June Horrocks. Quite an achievements.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a beautiful card and I love the Gloria die.

Happy Anniversary June Horrocks.

Frances

sued99 said...

Lovely card. X