Wednesday 9 October 2024

Tis The Season

Hello crafters!  I started today's card by cutting the Stained Glass Rectangles in two different sizes out of white card.  I matted both of them with silver sparkle card and then matted the two together with mounting foam.  I cut the Pinwheel Snowflake die in white and backed it wit silver sparkle card.  I used the inner die from the set to cut out the centre of it, then I added mounting foam to raise it and added it to the centre of the card.  I cut the inside die in white and backed it in white, then recessed it down into the middle of the die.  I cut the Tis The Season sentiment out of both silver sparkle card and black.  I shadowed the sentiment and glued it to the middle of the die.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  8 1/4" in size. 


 All for now, Sue x
















 















                                                                                   
                                                             Follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiufl card, Sue xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another gorgeous sample today, I love white on white, with the wonderful frames around the outside. I hope you are keeping safe, please take care, my heart goes out to you all in the hurricane.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Wow what a beautiful card, I love white on white. I really love the Pinwheel snowflake die. Yvonne xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Firstly I hope you are safe and well, my thoughts are with everyone affected by the hurricane.
Today’s card is beautiful!
Hugs x
Heather T

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
I hope the storm will not affect you .
A beauiful card thank you.
Take care and stay safe Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
Stay safe.
B xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, absolutely stunning! Thinking of you and all the residents in Florida. Hope you all stay safe, it looks terrifying! Love Jean xxx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, I hope you are safe with the storm approaching. Todays card is really beautiful and classy. Bx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Be safe. WakeyL