Sunday 6 October 2024

Paws & Kisses

 Hello bloggers!  I selected a piece of Iris card and then used a clear Perfect Medium pad to stamp the paw print from the Pet Pals Stamp set all around the edges of the card.  I used White detail embossing powder and heated it to melt the powder.  I cut the Stained Glass Squares out of black card, then cut the next size down out of white card.  I backed the white die cut with Iris card and layered it on to the black die cut.  I added them to the middle of the background with mounting foam.  I cut Bailey out of tan card and used a little Gathered Twigs distress ink around the edges of her.  I cut a bow for her head and a flower for her tail out of iris card.  I cut a white envelope and added an iris heart to it then attached it in her mouth.  I cut the Paws & Kisses sentiment out of both iris and black card.  I shadowed the sentiment then added it to a white shadow backing piece and attached it in the left corner of the square.  I added a few iris hearts around as an accent.  The card was completed with white, iris and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8"  x  8"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x




















                                                                               

                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh Bailey, I love the flower on your leg, the recipient of your letter will be so pleased, fantastic sample.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very cute card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.