Wednesday 23 October 2024

Eat, Drink & Be Scary

Hello there my crafty friends!  As Halloween is closing in, I guess I need to get the rest of my Halloween cards up on the blog (only a few more to go!).  I started today's card by covering a piece of black card with a sticky adhesive sheet.  I peeled the backing paper off and sprinkled Pink Sunset Gilding Flakes on to it.  I used a piece of Rubit Scrubit pad to move the flakes all over the card, then to refine and remove the excess flakes.  Next I cut the Skeleton Frame out of black gloss card.  I glued a large white moon, cut from a circle die, into the upper right corner, then I glued the Skeleton Frame down.  I cut the Eat, Drink & Be Scary sentiment cut in white and shadowed it in black, then glued it to the inside of the frame.  Using the Double Stitched Rectangles, I cut a white frame to go around the scene, which I added with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size. 


 All for now, Sue x












 













                                                                                  
                                                           Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, lots of detail in this creation.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

hazel young said...

Wonderfully spooky card Sue, that background really makes it xx Hazel

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A brilliant card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Anonymous said...

Morning Sue, a fabulous card, love the background. Bx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A fun card, love the background.

Love Helen xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A spooktacular card that shows off your beautiful dies beautifully. Thank you to everyone who who commented on me winning Sue's beautiful dies, I certainly will enjoy getting creative when I receive them. Yvonne xx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. This is a lovely card for those who like the Halloween 🎃 period. But sorry Sue it's not for me. Thankyou Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds