Wednesday 20 September 2017

Pinwheel Floral


Hello!  Welcome back to the final die launch blog post.  I love to keep my flowers until the very end, even though you have seen this set countless times on previous posts.  Introducing to you the Pinwheel Floral die set.  The set has been designed with three different sized flowers, two leaves, a right and left facing and separate outer cutting edges so the flowers can be solid, decorative or both.  There are so many different looks that can be made from this set, I know you are just going to love it as much as I do!  There is also a matching Stamp To Die For to go with it so you can make even more differently styled floral looks from it.  This is the last time I will ask, but you should leave you comment on this post!  Now don't forget to pin any cards or dies that you want to keep, go back and put comments on any posts you may have missed and most importantly, don't forget to check back on Sept 29th to see if your name is among the winners posted then!  I hope you have enjoyed this launch as much as I have.  Thanks for joining me!  All for now, Sue x

                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin