Monday 25 September 2017

Live, Laugh, Love

Hello my crafty friends!  I wanted to share another card from last week's launch with you!  For this one, I started by cutting the Sagitta die into the bottom portion of the card using one decorative die and the matching cutting edge.  Above that, I used just the decorative die from the Scarlet die set to cut into the card.  I added mounting foam to the back and added a piece of dusty rose card (from my stash) as a backing colour to show through.  Next I cut the Ella die in white and added it with foam to the centre of the card.  I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with the oval from the Scarlet die set, lightly inked the edges with Victorian Velvet ink and added it to the centre of the card.  I cut two of the Nasturtium Cluster in white and added the side flower out of dusty rose card.  I made two fancy flowers using the single flower die in the set and seated them in the middle of the cluster on the matching flower.  I inked the edges of the flower with the Victorian Velvet as well.  The car was completed with white and dusty rose mats and layers and white flatback pearls.  The finished dimensions are  6 1/4" x  8 1/2" in size.  All for now, Sue x





                                                      Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: