Thursday 21 September 2017

Wonderful In Every Way

Hi Bloggers!  Now that the launch is over, it is back to once a day posts, sorry!  I found this pretty uplifting butterfly card for today so I hope that it will fill the bill for you.  I started by creating a Pixie Powder background on a piece of coconut white card.  I used some Midnight Blue, Sun Yellow, and Candy Pink on this one.  I cut a strip and used the Cascading Butterfly die to cut an aperture out of it.  I added mounting foam to raise it and added it on to a larger piece of coconut white card.  I stamped my sentiment in the lower corner.  Next I cut the butterflies out of black card and used the actual butterflies and recessed them into the aperture opening and added pearls to their bodies.  I cut one more butterfly out of some of the leftover pixie powdered card.  I added that one below the sentiment.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/4"  x 7" in size.  All for now, Sue x





                                                     Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Netty The Runner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.